Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: !!!!!!!ALERT!!!!!!! AquaDots RECALL!!!!!!!!!!!SCARY!!!!!

I just posted a similar post in Offers/Contests - I'm glad the info here too!! I read the story at Fox News. How terrible!! I read that Toys R Us put a 'stop sale' on this toy but have not heard of any recall/replacement yet. This is so scary!
    Jan

Sunshine Rewards

There is a thread in general discussions:
    http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/...ead.php?t=4626

The more the word can get out the better since a lot of members took advantage of the offer here.

Maybe we can have a sticky at the top of the forums or a quick email?
    Last edited by bluefuzzy; 11-08-2007 at 04:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    I just wondering if all of this stuff is done intentionally, since we are enemies to everyone.

I have been wondering the same thing. Think of all the food recalls lately. I'm so glad that my boys are 16 & 18 and not into the toy thing anymore.
    What really makes me wonder is if we are the enemies to all, why are we the first ones called if they need help?
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by snshnrwrdsfn View Post
    does anyone know the email address that I can email them to cancel my order. I also ordered them from the offer through SM.

I just replied to the confirmation they sent me. Here is the address:

info@asseenonpc.com

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    I just wondering if all of this stuff is done intentionally, since we are enemies to everyone.
    I think it's more the result of the demand by consumers for cheaper and cheaper goods. At some point, so many corners are cut to lower the final price, that it gets dangerous.
    Heather
    Sunshine Rewards

Goodness gracious. I go to New York for three days and look at all of the trouble that gets stirred up.

I'm bummed about this because my girls really wanted them!! (and I spent the whole dang summer trying to get the offer)

I'll include this recall info in the next SR email that I send out...hopefully later this afternoon.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Default Aqua Dots Recall!!

Did anyone see on the front page of AOL News that Aqua Dots are being recalled because something in the product includes the chemical that turns into the powerful date rape drup when ingested!!!!! I have been debating ordering this for a few weeks now, I sure am glad I waited! This is unbelievable.

I am just so sick of all the recalls, nearly all stemming from China. The problem is you can barely purchase anything that isn't made or have components from Chine these days. Gotta love free trade, huh....
    Thanks LuvMyBoys & arob414
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Goodness gracious. I go to New York for three days and look at all of the trouble that gets stirred up.

I'm bummed about this because my girls really wanted them!! (and I spent the whole dang summer trying to get the offer)

I'll include this recall info in the next SR email that I send out...hopefully later this afternoon.
    When I saw the recall I thought of you! I am so sorry I asked for them and you spent all summer looking for them. I was going to buy these in teh next few weeks. So glad I eard this first!
    <Sunshine Rewards

Their darn website still isn't working. If it doesn't go up by tomorrow, I'm contacting Amazon (where I got mine).
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.