Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: !!!!!!!ALERT!!!!!!! AquaDots RECALL!!!!!!!!!!!SCARY!!!!!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

The ones I got yesterday were the replacements for the ones on recall. They came straight from the company that makes them with a note saying they were my replacements for the original dots.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by schachteles View Post
    I got some too...but I am ticked off...I never got the ones to replace the ones that were part of the recall...anyone else?
    I just got the bead replacements (which were technically the only part of the recall) - I'm just grateful I saved the templates and pens/accessories from our old recalled sets. My DD's were thrilled to get them in the mail. Let's hope these are safe...sigh.
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    The ones I got yesterday were the replacements for the ones on recall. They came straight from the company that makes them with a note saying they were my replacements for the original dots.
    Well this certainly doesn't cover the PACKS that I threw away before Christmas...not to mention the huge kit that I bought!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Perhaps you can contact them and let them know that. They were supposed to replace what you had purchased as far as beads were concerned. I don't believe they ever were supposed to replace the kits just the beads since that is what was recalled. If you call or email them and let them know that you only recieved a partial replacement they may send you more.
    Sunshine Rewards

Well I called them...the guy doesn't know why the replacement ones didn't come...but he wanted me to take a picture of my stuff to prove what I purchased...I was like heck no...that is a joke...SUPPOSEDLY they are going to ship out the replacements...tick me off!

We played with ours this morning! I forgot how much fun they were.
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member