Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What does a 6 year old boy like to wear?

Hmmm. What does that say about my DH that he likes to dress like a 6/8/11 year old? Ha ha...He loves the swishy pants and sweats and can't live without his underarmour.

Dee, this is why I picked a 6 yr old girl. I have no idea what a 6 yr old boy likes.
    Sunshine Rewards

Yea.... I do tend to call things on how they "sound". My clog type shoes are my clonky shoes. My swishy sweats are my swishees (DH calls them that too. Even when we shop for the kids he will ask me "where are the swishy pant section?") I even call the round spongy thing that you wash with my mushy thing. I know there are more terms that I use, but I just cannot think of any right now.
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

See what you guys call "sweat pants" are called warm up pants or wind pants here. Sweat pants are cotton and have the elastic on the bottom of the leg- those are what my boys hate.

They like the other ones but only for sports and gym.

Anyway, so my DS8 keeps asking for a "stretchy" shirt that you wear under your shirt??? Is that what underarmour is??
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post
    See what you guys call "sweat pants" are called warm up pants or wind pants here. Sweat pants are cotton and have the elastic on the bottom of the leg- those are what my boys hate.

:
    That is what we call them on Oregon too. warm ups
    <Sunshine Rewards

They like the other ones but only for sports and gym.

Anyway, so my DS8 keeps asking for a "stretchy" shirt that you wear under your shirt??? Is that what underarmour is??
    Yep that is underarmour. My son wears them for baseball and football. He also runs everyday and wears it under his sweatshirt when it is cold out!
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Kycha View Post
    Hmmm. What does that say about my DH that he likes to dress like a 6/8/11 year old? Ha ha...He loves the swishy pants and sweats and can't live without his underarmour.
    No worries my DH wears that stuff too when he is not working!
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by coastalgirl View Post
    Yep that is underarmour. My son wears them for baseball and football. He also runs everyday and wears it under his sweatshirt when it is cold out!
    Ok, thanks!! I was wondering what in the world he was talking about!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

me too..And I'm in Ca. I have a six yr old boy, who cares about what he wears. LOL, I always put undershirts on him, usually just plain white t-shirts, and often I have put on an old white shirt with Winnie the Pooh on it, lol and recently I found that shirt hidden in the back of his closet. He got upset, and finally told me that he hated wearing that shirt. I about wanted to cry. LOL And just this morning, I tried to put a beanie cap on his head, and he was so upset, and said "MOOOOOM I LOOK LIKE A DOOFUS!" I really wanted him to wear it, But my Dh said to just let him wear his hood from his jacket, because he knows what it's like...LOL He tells me these horror stories of how his mom dressed him, and how he got made fun of while he was wearing all his older brother's hand me downs. So now I think he tries to make sure we allow our son to be COOL. ANYWAY...On that note, I recommend...OLD NAVY!!! I love them, my son loves them!! They have really nice stuff, it's not too expensive, in Style, and WE GET CREDIT HERE AT SR!!!! YAY!!!

Veronica
    Last edited by ItsmeSunnyV; 11-08-2007 at 06:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsmeSunnyV View Post
    me too..And I'm in Ca. I have a six yr old boy, who cares about what he wears. LOL, I always put undershirts on him, usually just plain white t-shirts, and often I have put on an old white shirt with Winnie the Pooh on it, lol and recently I found that shirt hidden in the back of his closet. He got upset, and finally told me that he hated wearing that shirt. I about wanted to cry. LOL And just this morning, I tried to put a beanie cap on his head, and he was so upset, and said "MOOOOOM I LOOK LIKE A DOOFUS!" I really wanted him to wear it, But my Dh said to just let him wear his hood from his jacket, because he knows what it's like...LOL He tells me these horror stories of how his mom dressed him, and how he got made fun of while he was wearing all his older brother's hand me downs. So now I think he tries to make sure we allow our son to be COOL. ANYWAY...On that note, I recommend...OLD NAVY!!! I love them, my son loves them!! They have really nice stuff, it's not too expensive, in Style, and WE GET CREDIT HERE AT SR!!!! YAY!!!

Veronica

Your son sounds a lot like my DS8, fashion is so important to him!! He loves looking good and is very picky about what he wears. The only time I can even get him to wear Disney stuff is at WDW

I agree, Old Navy is perfect for boys. It fits with so many different styles and is comfy and stylish too!

Ok, did someone say something about underarmour that is not that brand?? Like cheaper maybe?? I just priced a shirt for my DS8 and it was $40!! Wear can I get it cheaper??
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie