Thread: hearthsong

Default hearthsong

Considering all the bad news about toys made in China, I made a $200 order for my kids from Hearthsong on Sunday. Most of their stuff is made in the USA or Europe (not all, but a lot of it). Plus I was lovin' the 6% back from SR.

Has anyone else ordered from Hearthsong yet? I am hoping my credits pop up Sunday night. I also want to make an order from Magic Cabin for the same reason. Anyone order from them? Good luck with the credits??
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

I'm not showing credits from them yet, but I am showing clickthrus, so the links are working okay. Has your order shipped yet? Maybe they are one of the ones that credits when the stuff ships.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I'm not showing credits from them yet, but I am showing clickthrus, so the links are working okay. Has your order shipped yet? Maybe they are one of the ones that credits when the stuff ships.
    I do believe half my order has shipped. I do not have it yet though. I think the stuff they were going to send USPS has shipped, and some (for whatever reason) they are shipping UPS and that hasn't gone out yet. Thanks for the info!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Anything new Tricia? I still haven't rec'd notice that the other half of my order has shipped. I might call on Monday to see what's up with that. Maybe they won't offer credit until entire order ships? I won't submit a TT for another week.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Oh no- I just realized I used the $4.99 shipping code that was on the catalog I received in the mail. That saved me $13 in shipping costs. I suppose now they might not give SR the credit. I could cry! I guess either way I break out even, but I was SO EXCITED to make this giant order through SR. Tricia, are ANY credits coming through on this company for anyone? I still might file a TT, just to see what they say.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Quote Originally Posted by Alice28 View Post
    Oh no- I just realized I used the $4.99 shipping code that was on the catalog I received in the mail. That saved me $13 in shipping costs. I suppose now they might not give SR the credit. I could cry! I guess either way I break out even, but I was SO EXCITED to make this giant order through SR. Tricia, are ANY credits coming through on this company for anyone? I still might file a TT, just to see what they say.
    I did get credits for other people. It looks like your catalog code must have wiped out the commission.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Sob! Well, my entire order still hasn't shipped yet as well. I'm going to call on that to see what's up.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin