Thread: Who else is waiting for Disney to release the 2011 package rates?

Default Who else is waiting for Disney to release the 2011 package rates?

I am planning a trip in March 2011, during the kids spring break. It will be the first trip for my family. I am going crazy waiting for the 2011 package rates to be released. I hear that it usually done in August.

I am! I need to know exactly how many surveys I need to do to fund some fun with my nephews in WDW in 2011.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

i'm waiting to see what the rates are, but my family also wants to go to washington dc, so that might be our vacation next year. we're not sure at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by lswheatly View Post
    I am planning a trip in March 2011, during the kids spring break. It will be the first trip for my family. I am going crazy waiting for the 2011 package rates to be released. I hear that it usually done in August.
    You're exactly right - the 2011 rates are expected to be released in early August. In the past, ticket prices have come out first, followed by package pricing and details on the updated Dining Plans.

And don't fret, you're on our list of clients to send immediate quotes to once the new rates are released. You'll be given priority status!

SR members...don't forget that you get 1% cash-back on any Disney vacation booked through Mouse Unlimited. And if you're subscribed to our newsletter, there's a special offer just for you in our July edition. If you missed it, send us an e-mail and we'll send the newsletter to you again.
    Mouse Unlimited - The Ultimate Disney Travel Agency
    Mouse Unlimited | MU Forum | MU Blog | MU Twitter | MU Facebook

I am going in January for Marathon weekend.....luckily i'm staying DVC but I have a bunch of friends that are still waiting to book packages for it! We've already made dining reservations too, but no one has a room booked!
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    I am going in January for Marathon weekend.....luckily i'm staying DVC but I have a bunch of friends that are still waiting to book packages for it! We've already made dining reservations too, but no one has a room booked!
    Send your friends our way...maybe you can earn some referral cash-back if they're not SR members
    Mouse Unlimited - The Ultimate Disney Travel Agency
    Mouse Unlimited | MU Forum | MU Blog | MU Twitter | MU Facebook

Since we're DVC I don't have resort price release anxiety, but dining plan anxiety! I just want to know the changes and price so we can decide if we'll do it on our next trip, or get TIW. I just have to not think about it, because if I do time will just drag on!