Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Buy.com Exclusive (Contest Over)

I LOVE these for vacation!!! They pack so easily and you don't have to fuss with detergent and dryer sheets when the inevitable laundry day pops up on vacay.

Purex laundry 3 in 1 sheets: 7 x 4.5 in 20 loads Dispenser & 20 sheets Detergent + softener + anti-static Top & front loaders HE Drop in washer, transfer with clothes to dryer Laundry Simplified Purex Complete 3-In-1 Laundry Sheets are a load's worth of detergent, softener, and anti-static all on one powerful sheet New Sheet: anti-static; softener; detergent After Wash: detergent is released during wash cycle After Dry: softener & anti-static are released during warm dryer cycle Made in USA.
    Features
    High Efficiency
    Spring Oasis
    Laundry Sheets

$6.79 each eligible for free shipping when you buy 6 items from this catagory
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

This Kitchen Aid Mixer isn't a bad deal. I bought this a few months ago and love it. It's at the top of their line and is worth the extra 100 bucks or so compared to the lower wattage that many stores advertise.

http://www.buy.com/prod/kitchenaid-p...203163641.html

Thanks everyone for playing our quick game! Since everyone posted something great, I just went with the first post....mirandag819's. Sometimes it pays to watch the forum and respond quickly!!

Feel free to keep posting great things that you see on Buy.com. I think everyone is amazed at how many products they have and just how great the deals are.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Congrats to mirandag819
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

YAY! Thanks Tricia! I've missed SR contests.... when DH was in Iraq I just didn't have much extra time to be online.... now that he is home I am getting back into SR Disney Giftcard mode for our Cruise this year. Glad I was stalking the forums today....both because of the contest and for finding a great price for the camera I needed!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by mirandag819 View Post
    YAY! Thanks Tricia! I've missed SR contests.... when DH was in Iraq I just didn't have much extra time to be online.... now that he is home I am getting back into SR Disney Giftcard mode for our Cruise this year. Glad I was stalking the forums today....both because of the contest and for finding a great price for the camera I needed!
    Congrats on the win and glad to see you back around!

Thanks for the contest Tricia! I was able to convince Mike I needed my contest entry for my birthday and he had me buy it today. I bought it in pink since I found it when I went back to order.
    Sunshine Rewards

Congrats!!!

Tricia, I was wondering if you could tell us how much longer there will be an increase for buy.com. I really want to order Clocky the rolling alarm clock, but want to wait until the one from Amazon gets here first. I feel a little safer knowing the first one is in my hands and the return is in progress before I order at the lower price. It should be coming any day.....stupid mail person hasn't come here yet today!!!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    Congrats!!!

Tricia, I was wondering if you could tell us how much longer there will be an increase for buy.com. I really want to order Clocky the rolling alarm clock, but want to wait until the one from Amazon gets here first. I feel a little safer knowing the first one is in my hands and the return is in progress before I order at the lower price. It should be coming any day.....stupid mail person hasn't come here yet today!!!
    Looks like the 30th.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks! My mail just came and so did my Amazon package. I'll work on getting the return processed later today along with the reorder.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards