Thread: what is kohls return policy like

Default what is kohls return policy like

there is a pair of shoes I want at kohls. I suspect they will be too small but they are the only pair there. Do they charge you to return things? Does anyone know if there is a shipping code for kohls? Shipping the stuff I want will cost about 20! Way too high in my book
    <Sunshine Rewards

I don't know about right now, but Kohls usually has free or $5 shipping if you spend $75. Their return policy is easy. I've returned items I purchased online to the store with no problem and never been charged a restocking fee. Just check their FAQ to be sure it hasn't changed.
    ~Amy
    Sunshine Rewards

good to know about the policy. The shipping is normal right now with no discounts! I guess I will wait for the ones you mentioned
    <Sunshine Rewards

If you sign up to receive their emails, they will offer some extras. Sometimes it is an extra percent off, a lower amount for free shipping those kinds of things. They are very good about returns. If you buy it online you can return it to the store with no issue even if it is something that store does not carry like the mens big and tall stuff.

I just got an email from them and no shipping discounts that I could see. If you have a Kohls card they have 15-30&#37; off right now.
    ~Amy
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

easy peasy! I've returned numerous things there, never a hassle, no questions asked. Online is just as easy, but then again the few things I've ordered online I've just taken back to the store and returned them.
    I think they have one of the best customer service depts out there.
    Sunshine Rewards

I would think you can take them back to the store. I was just there on Sat for the first time.
    Sunshine Rewards