Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cashing out

Default Cashing out

I tried looking for this answer before I posted, but could not find it anywhere...If I cash out once a month, will my account still keep a tally of my quarterly earnings so that I can make SM?

Yep. Just look at the bottom of your Current Earnings page.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    Yep. Just look at the bottom of your Current Earnings page.
    Thanks for the response. I assumed it would, but have only cashed out once and that was after the qtr.

Question Disney Gift Card?

I've tried searching for specific information but haven't found what I was looking for.

My question is about Cashing out.

When I signed up today, the only option for cashing out is PayPal. That works okay but I'm really hoping to cash out for Disney Gift cards. Is that going to be an option once I get more credits/cash in my account or do you actually use your PayPal Cash to buy the Disney Gift Cards?

I'm very much a newbie and wish I had found this site a while ago as I don't think I'll have enough time and credit/cash built up in time to get a Disney Gift card by the end of October when I head to Disney World... but there always is my Alaska Disney Cruise scheduled in 2011!!!

Any help and suggestions is greatly appreciated.
    Jan

Once you have been a member for 45 days and have enough in your account, you will have the option to choose gift cards as well! Welcome to SR!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Jan View Post
    I've tried searching for specific information but haven't found what I was looking for.

My question is about Cashing out.

When I signed up today, the only option for cashing out is PayPal. That works okay but I'm really hoping to cash out for Disney Gift cards. Is that going to be an option once I get more credits/cash in my account or do you actually use your PayPal Cash to buy the Disney Gift Cards?

I'm very much a newbie and wish I had found this site a while ago as I don't think I'll have enough time and credit/cash built up in time to get a Disney Gift card by the end of October when I head to Disney World... but there always is my Alaska Disney Cruise scheduled in 2011!!!

Any help and suggestions is greatly appreciated.
    Jan
    Jan, welcome!
    Look under "Rewards" You will find all the different gift cards-including DISNEY which so many of us covet here!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

If you look at the top of the tool bar on the main site you will see a link for "rewards" you can click on that and it will give you all of the options and "gift cards" is one of those options. Click on that and you will see the list of cards available. If it is greyed out it means it is not yet available for you based on your balance. Once you have hit 45 days you will have the option to cash out based upon your balance. Once an option is black instead of grey it means it is an option you can choose. Just click on the "Redeem" button and go from there. Make sure you have the correct name, address and info in your profile before you cash out. Gift cards take between 4-6 weeks to arrive. Good luck!!!! I just got my very first $500 gift card last week in the mail and I earned it all this year since January! It was the best feeling in the world to open that envelope. Ask lots of questions and have fun. The forums are a huge help.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

If you look at the top of the tool bar on the main site you will see a link for "rewards" you can click on that and it will give you all of the options and "gift cards" is one of those options. Click on that and you will see the list of cards available. If it is greyed out it means it is not yet available for you based on your balance. Once you have hit 45 days you will have the option to cash out based upon your balance. Once an option is black instead of grey it means it is an option you can choose. Just click on the "Redeem" button and go from there. Make sure you have the correct name, address and info in your profile before you cash out. Gift cards take between 4-6 weeks to arrive. Good luck!!!! I just got my very first $500 gift card last week in the mail and I earned it all this year since January! It was the best feeling in the world to open that envelope. Ask lots of questions and have fun. The forums are a huge help.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thank you all for your quick replies! Now to try doing some of the surveys and start gathering the cash toward my vacation!

Jna

Default amazon cash outs

I think I read that it comes via email...is the email from sunshine? I just want to make sure I dont delete or empty spam with it in there!! Thanks!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards