Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cashing out

It comes from an amazon email address. It is easy to miss, and I think it went to my spam folder...

But if you just mark 4-6 weeks from when you cash out on your calendar, and start watching then, and, well, maybe check spam every few days even before that, you should be able to spot it.
    Sunshine Rewards

ok thanks....I have been looking for sunshine mail not amazon, but I assume that when the email comes out saying through a certain date has been mailed out, is that when I should start looking?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I've got a related question on "Cashing Out"...

As long as my SR balance covers the cost of the gift cards, can I "purchase" more than one at a time? Seems reasonable, but I've not seen it explained. For example, if I earn $526 in SRs, can I purchase a $500 gift card AND a $25 gift card (for $25.44 with postage) at the same time?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigeagle View Post
    I've got a related question on "Cashing Out"...

As long as my SR balance covers the cost of the gift cards, can I "purchase" more than one at a time? Seems reasonable, but I've not seen it explained. For example, if I earn $526 in SRs, can I purchase a $500 gift card AND a $25 gift card (for $25.44 with postage) at the same time?
    You'll have to cash out for them separately but can cash out up to $500 a month. We don't like to mail the cards together because it just gets too confusing for tracking. Maybe some day it will be a system upgrade though.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs