Thread: Cookie Surprises

Default Cookie Surprises

I just saw that Cookie Surprises has an unadvertised special. They are discontinuing carrying honey cookies, so they are now only 5 for $9.99 until they run out! That's a fabulous deal because they are usually $4.95 each. Take a look before they run out.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopp...okieSurprises/
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

LOL you guys are sharing a brain this week???

http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/...ad.php?t=46383
    Sunshine Rewards

LOL!!! I was actually in Chicago all day Monday and Tuesday for a Google event. I thought I was all caught up on forum posts from my phone but apparently didn't see that one. I guess it shows that maybe we think a little too much alike? Or maybe that we just really like cookies???
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I have to tell you, this merchant is awesome! I ordered the special honey cookies they were discontinuing at a great price. The site said they would send an assortment, but if you had a special request, they would try to help if they could.

Well, we lost our beautiful dog of almost 14 years a few days ago. I requested a few dog cookies if they had them to cheer us all up. I just received an email from them stating, not only were they including a few dog cookies in my order, but were also sending three surprises to cheer us up, plus expedited my order to two day shipping. This totally blew me away to have such kindness from strangers. This merchant certainly has a heart.

I will definitely be ordering from this site in the future.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    I have to tell you, this merchant is awesome! I ordered the special honey cookies they were discontinuing at a great price. The site said they would send an assortment, but if you had a special request, they would try to help if they could.

Well, we lost our beautiful dog of almost 14 years a few days ago. I requested a few dog cookies if they had them to cheer us all up. I just received an email from them stating, not only were they including a few dog cookies in my order, but were also sending three surprises to cheer us up, plus expedited my order to two day shipping. This totally blew me away to have such kindness from strangers. This merchant certainly has a heart.

So sorry about your doggie, Pat.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

So glad that they did a little something to brighten your day but very sorry to hear about your doggie. That is really rough.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I'm so sorry.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I 2nd this! I ordered some cookies for our pastor's dd who had to come home early and unexpectedly from the Joffrey Ballet School b/c she contracted shingles. She was on quarantine and not healing well (she is only 19) b/c she was so stressed by being alone in a strange enviornment w/o anyone really caring for her. I posted a little about it in the comments section of the order form and I got an email saying that she had been able to pack a cute welcome home/get well basket and she added some cute packing confetti, streamers and ribbons and sent it priority so she would get it very soon.
    that is what I call customer service!!!

So sorry to hear about your dog. Losing pets is very hard....praying for peace for you and your family during this time of sadness.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!