Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cingular

Default Cingular

I just uprgraded my husband's phone through the link on SR. I just happened to see it listed under new merchants. I really need to be more diligent in checking here before I do any spending online. I almost upgraded it yesterday and never even thought about checking here first!
    I'm not sure if I will get credit or not, but if I do, what a bonus!
    Sunshine Rewards

I upgraded my phone last week and am hoping for credit too. Would be a nice bonus!!

Angela

When I saw this thread I had to check right away! I was thinking of upgrading DH phone and adding a line for DS - I wanted to see if anyone had any luck getting that to count. I wonder, can I actually do this twice if I get 2 phones? That should get rid of DH's reluctance to learn about a new phone!

I haven't checked into the cingular one yet bet I will. I need to get a phone for my DD. I told her that she could have one when she graduates from 8th grade. Do you know if it will work if I put her on my family plan?
    Me DH DD15 DS13 DD8 DS5
    Sunshine Rewards

I am interested in this one as well. It is almost time for DH and I to upgrade our phones.

Ok it has been 10 days and I have not seen a credit for this one so I have posted a trouble ticket. I'll keep you updated to what happens from here!

Angela

I upgraded our phones through this link. I was wondering if anyone has gotten credit for an upgrade yet or is it just new service???

It didn't specify new service. I put in a trouble ticket. Hope it comes through for me! I will let you know as soon as I hear something.

Angela

I look forward to hearing your results!
    Sunshine Rewards

I was hoping someone could give me some info on Cingular. It has been over ten days from me upgrading my phones and I do not have credit yet. Has anyone received credit for this yet????