Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just want to share - Made 1st DVC ressie today!

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    As of right now, we are going to be there April 20-25. We are planning to drive (ugh) so the dates may move by a day or so. Maybe we can meet up!
    I'm glad we found reasonable airfare (it wasn't easy) - I don't think I could make that drive again!

It would be fun to meet - we'll have to work on that closer to our dates.

Quote Originally Posted by zoodoyle View Post
    Congrats!! We just bought in as well!! We made our reservation on Monday for AKV for next August!! And today the GIANT box of paperwork came, so I better get moving so we can delve into all that contract jargon that I never understand

Congrats to you! We have received any paperwork yet - can't wait!

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by zoodoyle View Post
    Congrats!! We just bought in as well!! We made our reservation on Monday for AKV for next August!! And today the GIANT box of paperwork came, so I better get moving so we can delve into all that contract jargon that I never understand
    Congratulations to you and WELCOME HOME! No need to read that hard to understand jargon....just sign at the Mickey heads and Palm trees, send it back to them and don't think twice about it!!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    ....just sign at the Mickey heads and Palm trees, send it back to them and don't think twice about it!!
    Oh, I'm with you on that one! We had someone from quality assurance walk us through the paperwork when we signed up and all I wanted to do was sign at the palm trees and mickey heads! It took longer to sign the paperwork than it did to sit through the presentation! Once the add-ons started we just buzzed through it all.
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by m4travels View Post
    Oh, I'm with you on that one! We had someone from quality assurance walk us through the paperwork when we signed up and all I wanted to do was sign at the palm trees and mickey heads! It took longer to sign the paperwork than it did to sit through the presentation! Once the add-ons started we just buzzed through it all.
    With our first contract, we read and studied every word, it was really scary reading material....but the second thru fourth contracts were a breeze, just had to find all the Mickey heads and palm trees and sign away!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES