Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are My Standards Too High?

Quote Originally Posted by Steph_in_MA View Post
    As a new member I have to say I am really glad you are not bombarding us with garbage! Everything I've seen so far I like and I am so excited to be a member here. I am glad you aren't putting up junk just because it's available. I feel confident that you have my best interest and security at heart and I only wish I had known about SR sooner!
    We are glad that you have decided to stick with us. It can be confusing at first because of all of the different earning opportunities.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Nope, your standards are just right. This site works at protecting us and earning us money. We are respected and we are trusted and that is reciprocated! Thanks
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

I rarely do freebies anymore .... partly because I just don't feel like investing 15-20 minutes clicking through the whole path for the theoretical gumball - which I may not get anyway! So, the time I actually do have I would rather spend on surveys because the chances of credit are far better!
    And yeah, some of the offers.....then you end up with very interesting spam if you go thru some of them, esp. ones with junky landing pages.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.