Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are My Standards Too High?

Default Are My Standards Too High?

I was out looking for new offers to add this morning and I just couldn't bring myself to add a lot of them that I found. I know that you all want to earn extra money but the free offers just seem to be getting worse and worse. One of them was a dating offer about "hotties" with a picture of a half naked woman on the landing page. A bunch of others wanted you to complete that whole survey/offer path (which you know means clicking and clicking and clicking) and I was only going to get paid .50. By the time I split it with you, you would basically be selling all of your information to 100 different companies for the price of a gumball.

I don't know if I am getting too picky or if these offers are just getting more and more yucky. Thank goodness we have so many good daily surveys now!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Yay with the awesome surveys.......forget the Freebies. Your standards are just fine! We don't need to waste 30 minutes clicking and clicking and clicking for a slim chance at $.50.......when we can take an interesting survey for more than that!
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I agree with Jennifer....we have more opportunities with all the surveys now to make more money then ever before. I remember what it was like in the very beginning and "we have come a long way baby". I hardly ever get credit for offers anymore anyway, so I'm perfectly happy the way things are now!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I agree with Jennifer and Pam - I don't really do freebies anymore because they rarely credit for me. I was one of those that said I would be sad if Freebies went away but now with all the survey opportunities and shopping, so little of what I earn here is from Freebies. I would not be sad anymore if you stopped offering Freebies!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I'm good with surveys right now. The only offers I really miss are the My Insider Deals where you could have sent the final page in for the free sample or whatever. I think those are long gone though Sometimes the quiz ones are fun even when I don't get credit because I like to see the results of the silly quiz.
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I'm good with surveys right now. The only offers I really miss are the My Insider Deals where you could have sent the final page in for the free sample or whatever. I think those are long gone though Sometimes the quiz ones are fun even when I don't get credit because I like to see the results of the silly quiz.
    Cate, there's a new quiz up there now. I just got credit for it!!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    I agree with Jennifer....we have more opportunities with all the surveys now to make more money then ever before. I remember what it was like in the very beginning and "we have come a long way baby". I hardly ever get credit for offers anymore anyway, so I'm perfectly happy the way things are now!
    Yup! What they said!!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

No, your standards are absolutely not too high! I am glad you strive to provide quality earning opportunities for members. Personally, most of my earnings come from surveys with some shopping sprinkled in here and there, and I am happy focusing on just those areas!

With all the legit surveys, I don't do too many freebies. Only if i'm running into a dry spell and really need a balance boost.

I would rather spend my time contributing to legit marketing research rather than selling my info.

As a new member I have to say I am really glad you are not bombarding us with garbage! Everything I've seen so far I like and I am so excited to be a member here. I am glad you aren't putting up junk just because it's available. I feel confident that you have my best interest and security at heart and I only wish I had known about SR sooner!