Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cindy's Scentsy Promo now with 10% discount

Default Cindy's Scentsy Promo now with 10% discount

Party link: https://fancyphi.scentsy.us/Buy?partyId=2849555

Ok, all you scentsy lovers shop scentsy now and you could win prizes.
    Even though I can't pay cash back on your purchases I can give away some scentsy prizes, so if you make a purchase from my online party, post here to let me know...and lets get the chatter going to. I love scentsy. With all my animals, no one can even tell.Let us know what your favorite fragrances are too.

The party is on this
    web site fancyphi.scentsy.us as SUNSHINE REWARDS ONLINE PARTY

RETIRED
    FRAGRANCES
    RETURN FOR
    JULY 2010 ONLY
    Scentsy fans have spoken! You requested the
    return of your favorite retired fragrances, then
    voted for you top choices as part of Scentsy’s
    Bring Back My Bar promotion.
    So, for July only, 20 of the most in-demand
    retired fragrances are available as Classic
    Curve™ Scentsy Bars. Take this opportunity to
    treat yourself to what you’ve been missing and
    get gifts to give throughout the year! Stock
    up now–we don’t know if they’ll be making
    another appearance anytime soon!
    Last edited by SunshineGirl; 07-23-2010 at 08:30 PM.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I have to say that I got my last order in today from the Bring Back My Bars set and it is FABULOUS! My mother-in-law walked in the house and immediately asked what smelled so good. It was the Sizzling Coconut. It's like cinnamon and coconut together in some kind of baked good. The apples and pears is to die for. All of us kept smelling it over and over. It smells like that Apple Dumplin' doll from Strawberry Shortcake.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I am interested in these...do all of the warmers plug in? I have been looking for a smaller sized plug in warmer for my den to replace one that is a little too obtrusive, so the mid-sized one might work nicely for me. Just wanted to make sure that they are all plug ins though.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by speechteachri View Post
    I am interested in these...do all of the warmers plug in? I have been looking for a smaller sized plug in warmer for my den to replace one that is a little too obtrusive, so the mid-sized one might work nicely for me. Just wanted to make sure that they are all plug ins though.
    They do. The really small ones plug straight into the outlet. The mid and full size ones have a cord.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Any takers here?
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Cindy...let me look again tonight, is that ok? Do I just use the link in the first post?
    Sunshine Rewards

Cindy...let me look again tonight, is that ok? Do I just use the link in the first post?
    Yes, that is the link. Thanks

Placed my order. Thanks.
    Sunshine Rewards

Got my Scentsy stuff yesterday....Love it! The medium burner is the perfect size and matches well in my kitchen. I love all the scents I bought too, although I had to turn it off after a while, because my dd did not like the scen I had in...it was very sweet smelling...and I only put 2 little pieces of it in. Happy with my purchase!!
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Got my Scentsy stuff yesterday....Love it! The medium burner is the perfect size and matches well in my kitchen. I love all the scents I bought too, although I had to turn it off after a while, because my dd did not like the scen I had in...it was very sweet smelling...and I only put 2 little pieces of it in. Happy with my purchase!!
    what scents did you get, I don't like the sweet scents either, so it's kind of hard to order without being able to sniff first. I still had some left from the last time we had a party and that's why I didn't order more...but if there is another party in the future, I will place an order.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES