Thread: Using Travel Portal -- when will it credit

nani is offline Soaking Up the Sunshine

Default Using Travel Portal -- when will it credit

I used the Travel Portal for the first time -- a couple weeks ago, using Orbitz to buy 2 plane tickets and Cheaptickets to book a hotel room. We completed travel on 11-3-07. When can I expect credit to show at least pending on these offers. I couldn't find a previous thread addressing this issue so sorry if it has already been answered elsewhere. TIA.

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Nani-
    I booked a hotel room through EasyClickTravel & got credit for it about 10 days after our stay was complete. I know it's not Orbitz, but just wanted to let you know.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I find credit comes through about 2 weeks after you complete your trip/stay. I know that was the case for the Mariott reservation that we booked last July.
    Sunshine Rewards

nani is offline Soaking Up the Sunshine

WOW!! Thanks for fast responses. I won't worry then -- I never used the portal before and I guess I was expecting it to show pending.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by nani View Post
    WOW!! Thanks for fast responses. I won't worry then -- I never used the portal before and I guess I was expecting it to show pending.
    Travel credits I think are the absolute slowest in crediting or showing as pending because they make you wait until after your stay to show up and you could have booked/paid for it months in advance. I also think they (travel in general) are one of the merchants that only sends credits once or twice a month so that adds to the long wait too.
    Sunshine Rewards