Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fish Oil Recs?

We do CLO for the vitamin content and Blue Ice has one of the hightest quality brands. I know you're just looking for fish oil, but depending on what you want out of it make sure you find a company that doesn't strip minerals. (at least that is something I learned over a few years of researching cod liver oil, not plain fish oil, for use in curing/treating dental issues my daughter was having...so maybe none of this is even relevant to you) We used to take Nordic Naturals until I learned that they strip minerals, and then we switched to Carlson which is actually a really good brand but I *think* they started stripping minerals as well. Unfortunately price is a good indicator of this...often the less expensive, the fewer minerals that remain.
    Married to my soul mate for 6 years. Mama to 3 in arms and 2 in heaven!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by elohcin76 View Post
    We do CLO for the vitamin content and Blue Ice has one of the hightest quality brands. I know you're just looking for fish oil, but depending on what you want out of it make sure you find a company that doesn't strip minerals. (at least that is something I learned over a few years of researching cod liver oil, not plain fish oil, for use in curing/treating dental issues my daughter was having...so maybe none of this is even relevant to you) We used to take Nordic Naturals until I learned that they strip minerals, and then we switched to Carlson which is actually a really good brand but I *think* they started stripping minerals as well. Unfortunately price is a good indicator of this...often the less expensive, the fewer minerals that remain.
    Thanks for the tidbit of information. I finally bought some - Nature's Made brand but with having to take 2 a day the bottles I bought won't last very long at all. I'll do some checking around before I reorder.
    Sunshine Rewards