Thread: Calling all vera bradley junkies!

Default Calling all vera bradley junkies!

Okay all you! You now have me determined to own one! My bday is next week and I think VB is a fitting present for a 45 yr old. So how to go about getting the best deal on the best type of bag and wallet.
    I am thinking I want a mini hipster for wdw, but the bags are so pretty! How do you decide? And how do you get a really good deal?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

Quote Originally Posted by momof3lovebugs View Post
    Okay all you! You now have me determined to own one! My bday is next week and I think VB is a fitting present for a 45 yr old. So how to go about getting the best deal on the best type of bag and wallet.
    I am thinking I want a mini hipster for wdw, but the bags are so pretty! How do you decide? And how do you get a really good deal?
    1. For WDW, I go with my hipster-I'd recommend getting one on sale, because the Florida sun will fade your bag.
    2. Wallet wise-my every day wallet is a turn-lock wallet (love it!), but on vacation I rely on a zip id.
    3. Check out the sale setion of the website.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    1. For WDW, I go with my hipster-I'd recommend getting one on sale, because the Florida sun will fade your bag.
    2. Wallet wise-my every day wallet is a turn-lock wallet (love it!), but on vacation I rely on a zip id.
    3. Check out the sale setion of the website.
    thank you for the reply! I felt like I was talking to myself again! I never even considered the fl sun issue! I love the design of the turn lock wallet but was thinking the mini or the wristlet for wdw.
    What about ebay? anyone ever do ebay for vera?
    Heather

I've bought and sold Vera on ebay. Just be sure you read the description and check the condition. You can find some really nice retired pieces there. There is one seller I check all the time. Her pieces are great and although some of them are used, you'd never know it when you receive it. PM me and I'll give you her store name.

Vera is washable. I was in cold water, gentle cycle, with DREFT detergent. Be sure to take any cardboard bases out before washing and hang to dry. Never put them in the dryer.

There is another SR merchants that sells Vera. eBags has much better pictures than the Vera website and their Vera is always on sale.

I have the mini hipster and the hipster and I like the mini better. I'm a small purse person........the bigger the purse, the more junk I put in it.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    I've bought and sold Vera on ebay. Just be sure you read the description and check the condition. You can find some really nice retired pieces there. There is one seller I check all the time. Her pieces are great and although some of them are used, you'd never know it when you receive it. PM me and I'll give you her store name.

Vera is washable. I was in cold water, gentle cycle, with DREFT detergent. Be sure to take any cardboard bases out before washing and hang to dry. Never put them in the dryer.

There is another SR merchants that sells Vera. eBags has much better pictures than the Vera website and their Vera is always on sale.

I have the mini hipster and the hipster and I like the mini better. I'm a small purse person........the bigger the purse, the more junk I put in it.
    Kathie, just checked the ebags and it says they don't carry vb bags? Do you think this is recent? They still have luggage....
    Heather

Quote Originally Posted by momof3lovebugs View Post
    Kathie, just checked the ebags and it says they don't carry vb bags? Do you think this is recent? They still have luggage....
    Must be kind of recent.......I haven't looked in a while.

I haven't bought any Vera online for a while since the Vera factory store opened up near me. That is hit or miss though. I bought a ton a while back when they retired my favorite pattern.