Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I think DH is learning...

Default I think DH is learning...

There is hope! DH has been sending me IM's asking if I get anything back for certain merchants! Anything to add to our Disney SR fund!!

On a side note... is anyone else protective of their SR account? I pretty much only cash out for Disney GC's for our trips. DH ordered something from Amazon the other day and I tried to offer to cash out for Amazon gc, but I couldn't do it!

Sunshine Rewards

nicholfamily5 is offline I can't tell you how often I wake up in the night and that's the first thing I think of

I totally get it. I let my husband have it when he went to the mall to buy a Nintendo DS, instead of letting me get it through SR! He hasn't made that mistake lately.

Before we went on our trip, I never cashed out for anything but disney cards. Now I've been cashing out to paypal so I can afford to gas my truck! lol.
    Sunshine Rewards
    "A size 2 is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size 0 doesn't make you beautiful. To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini put it on and stay strong." -Jennifer Love Hewitt

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I usually only cashout for Disney GC's but with prices going up and the holidays here I'm going to use what I earn between now and Dec 31 towards christmas shopping then I'll be back on track with disney earnings.

Mike is getting pretty good. He's asking how much he's earned us when I shop online for him and when I ask him to do surveys. He gets quite upset when we get thrown out of a survey and don't get our 80 cents. I just laugh.
    Sunshine Rewards

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Partner dude is the same way now. When I open the envelopes from SR with GCs in them he's like, OKAY!!!

I've also got him looking at the merchants we've got listed and he, a better shopper than I, is really observant of what's available. He actually tried the Starbucks reload before I did!
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

I wish DH would learn! He doesn't do much shopping (or spending period!!) so I'm on my own there! And he constantly makes fun of what I'm doing (on SR). "Oh are you talking to all your SR friends?" Ummm...yeah, what else is there to do? "Why are you taking ANOTHER survey?" Ummm...to earn Disney money duh!

But the SECOND I showed him how much Disney GC we had for the trip, we was like "Thank you Sunshine Rewards!" How easily he forgets!! But I don't forget! I love my SR!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Well, I think it sunk in for DH when we were on our trip in October and we paid for so much with the gc's. He tends to buy bigger ticket items like computers and electronic stuff so at least he's checking the SR list first!

I have done most of our Christmas shopping online to get points and to get it out of the way before the baby. UPS seems to make a lot of stops here! But it's all good- got my SR credits and most of the shopping is done! Hopefully he'll appreciate it this year b/c he does NOT do Christmas shopping well and is a bear in all the crowds!

Jen- I have had to put up with my share of comments though... "you're always saying rewards this, rewards that..."
    Sunshine Rewards

TXMouseChaser is offline Do we get crowns with the little leprechan on it and adorned in pennies?

I have DH trained! He knows he better ask me before ordering anything on the internet or even buying bigger items in stores (I might be able to order through SR!).

Sunshine Rewards

my husband didnt get it either, but when i told him last night that i made enough for a free ticket to disney world, he was like thats great but i dont think he still understand how "hard" to get credit on free offers are and stuff and how we only get .30 cents here for .80 cents here

I will do one more cash out for a disney gift card sometime in december since we are going in january, and then after that I want some Kohls gift cards there is a comforter set for 400.00 dollars there i want woohoo

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Mins is learning too, although I wish Kemp's Hockey was a merchant, I think we've spent about $1000 on DS8, DD5, DH's hockey equipment and DH is now a reffere for hockey so he needed stuff for that.
    That would have been a nice shopping credit over the last 2 months!
    He likes them best bc of shipping and return policies and their prices are the best, and the customer service is great too. He placed an order Wednesday during work and it arrived yesterday! (We're in PA it came from NY)
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

My DH learned when we to disneyworld the last time and only spent like 500 out of our pocket. That was really nice. He always is checking to see is SR is on there. And now I can put my office depot orders for work on there which is even better. Those 3.00 cash backs add up.

Kim