Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Groupon Fans

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I placed my first order from them, early this am. I wish I had known. Got 2 Back Yard Burger gc's from them. Next time, I will save even more and go thru SR.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post
    I placed my first order from them, early this am. I wish I had known. Got 2 Back Yard Burger gc's from them. Next time, I will save even more and go thru SR.
    I can't believe how big your girls are in that new picture!!! They are young adults now! I feel like it was just yesterday that I was seeing pictures of them as little girls!!! They are so beautiful and you must be so proud!
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    I can't believe how big your girls are in that new picture!!! They are young adults now! I feel like it was just yesterday that I was seeing pictures of them as little girls!!! They are so beautiful and you must be so proud!
    Thank you. I love the new pic because it shows how close they are. They are best friends. But, I don't think they realize it, yet. LOL