Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Toys R Us

Default Toys R Us

I purchased something from Toys R Us on Monday 11/5, how long should I wait for it to show up? Its not up as even pending yet.

Do you know if they have shipped your merchandise yet? TRU usually gives the credit once it has shipped. On a previous order I did, the credits showed up during the manual load on Sunday. I'm waiting on one from the 3rd that just shipped and I'm betting the credit will show up on Sunday again! I would wait until at least Monday morning before you worry about it!

e.t.a. My credit from 11/3 just came through today
    Last edited by disney_girl; 11-09-2007 at 11:24 AM.
    Sunshine Rewards

yeah I haven't gotten the shipped email yet from them, sure is taking awhile. Once it ships I will look for the credit, thanks.

I agree- it seems to take them awhile to ship some orders... and I'm not always patient! I ordered this one on 11/3 and they shipped it on 11/7 and I got the credit today. HTH!
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Also don't forget shopping credits normally show up once a week on Sundays unless Tricia gets on a roll and doesn't have TT to deal with. So if it has shipped I'd start looking for it on Sunday and then giving it to the following sunday before panicking. I placed an order a few weeks ago and I think it showed up the Sunday after it was shipped.
    Sunshine Rewards

Well I got my order last night by UPS so I will check on Sunday for the credit.

Ok so I got my order but I still don't see a credit, how much longer should I wait before I file a trouble ticket. I don't want to be a pain but I still want my credit.

That's very odd. These usually credit REALLY well. Did you use any kinds of coupon codes or even search online for codes while you were making the purchase?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by tinad171972 View Post
    Ok so I got my order but I still don't see a credit, how much longer should I wait before I file a trouble ticket. I don't want to be a pain but I still want my credit.
    Odd. I would go ahead and file. (Well answer Tricia's question first and see if yall can clear it up and then file one.)
    Sunshine Rewards

I didn't use a code for anything, there was automatic free shipping on certain things and it just so happened to be for what it was that I bought.