Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MV Issues

I finished one last night but the credit has not shown up yet. I was so happy to get one. Maybe today!!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Default Still having issues

i did get a manual credit to come through for the MV I took monday i assume. tonight i took a beverage one completed it and didnt get the second page, just wanted to put it out there to see if manual credits can be put through for those, did get a screen that said they recorded my info.......
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

There was an e-mail last night that the credits for MV are delayed 2-3 days.

This morning I completed a MV survey for the 1st time since July 27th. It went to the 2nd page; hoping it will credit in the next few days.

Is this still an ongoing issue? I got an MV survey today and got the congrats page and then it went to the asecond page but that was at 1 this afternoon and still no credit.
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

I never got my credit from 8/6/10
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

We are still waiting on the list from them from about last Wednesday or Thursday on. Hopefully we will get it in the morning. They are still working on getting the automatic fixed.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We are still waiting on the list from them from about last Wednesday or Thursday on. Hopefully we will get it in the morning. They are still working on getting the automatic fixed.
    So we should keep taking them in hopes that the credits will come through, that is wondrful. Thanks
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I think I got an automatic credit this morning for the My View I completed. It credited about 15 minutes after I took it and it says todays date for the survey date and credit date. Maybe they are back to crediting automatically.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Default MY View

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
    I think I got an automatic credit this morning for the My View I completed. It credited about 15 minutes after I took it and it says todays date for the survey date and credit date. Maybe they are back to crediting automatically.
    I jot got the same credit for taking my view, with todays date. The funny things is it did not complete and go to the 2nd page. It said the survey did not send the correct ID to them for credit to send a email, which I did not do.
    So I am thinking it is now crediting again.

Jtowner

Supposedly the auto creditor is running again. Now we just have to try to reconcile the old ones.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs