Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: MV Issues

I got a MV credit with today's date for yesterday's survey (I haven't taken MV yet today). Can I still try MV today, or will that mess things up since I am already showing a credit dated today?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Unfortunately, the way that they all of a sudden loaded the credits (without telling me), anyone who got one with today's date cannot take another one today. And apparently it double credited some people who took them earlier in the month. It's not perfect, but it looks like it is fixed for good now. I know a few people got extras and a few people didn't get enough, but I hope that it balanced out.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Unfortunately, the way that they all of a sudden loaded the credits (without telling me), anyone who got one with today's date cannot take another one today. And apparently it double credited some people who took them earlier in the month. It's not perfect, but it looks like it is fixed for good now. I know a few people got extras and a few people didn't get enough, but I hope that it balanced out.
    This is just a question, not a complaint, so I am unsure if I should ask here or open a trouble ticket. Does this post mean that all the previous survey credits from My View for last week have posted now? I took 2 last week that I was waiting on and don't see the credits, so I am just curious. Either way, I am glad that it is hopefully fixed now.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
    This is just a question, not a complaint, so I am unsure if I should ask here or open a trouble ticket. Does this post mean that all the previous survey credits from My View for last week have posted now? I took 2 last week that I was waiting on and don't see the credits, so I am just curious. Either way, I am glad that it is hopefully fixed now.
    I am pretty sure that we have all of the credits now but I will double check.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Thanks for answering and for all your hard work getting these credits to us! No big deal to wait until tomorrow!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Default Being a MyView member?

Hi, I'm new this week and still figuring things out. I joined MyView as a member yesterday (after joining Sunshine Rewards), not realizing that it was a survey provider here on Sunshine. The MyView link here says "4) You must not already be logged in as a MyView member when you take the survey." Does this mean I need to quit being a MyView member before I can take their survey here? (It's the "logged in" part that confuses me - that is, I'm not necessarily logged in at MyView when I come here, even though I am a member of both sites.) I'm trying to do the right thing, but I don't want to abandon my points at the MyView site if I don't have to.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

If you plan on taking your My View surveys with SR then dont sign in to My View anymore. You can only take 1 My View per day over all of the sites that offer it so it wouldnt be beneficial to take it through their direct site unless you plan on not taking them through SR anymore. You have to make sure if you are going to take them through SR that your info isnt already up(meaning you are logged in to My View) when you go to take one because those points will go to your My View account and you won't get credit on SR. Hope that makes sense
    Sunshine Rewards