Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another New MeyerTech Site!

Default Another New MeyerTech Site!

I've been busily working away at a new site since yesterday afternoon when I saw a preview for the new Smurf movie coming out next summer. I still have some tweaking to do and have just started to add content. What do you think?

Love the Smurfs
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Very nice. I can't believe smurfs are making a come back...my son had his room decorated with smurf everything when he was two...he is now twenty eight! I spotted the Sephora nail polish but don't understand why they named that color 'smurf'...it's deep burgundy? Wish I had someone to buy a smurf for, I always loved smurf.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    Very nice. I can't believe smurfs are making a come back...my son had his room decorated with smurf everything when he was two...he is now twenty eight! I spotted the Sephora nail polish but don't understand why they named that color 'smurf'...it's deep burgundy? Wish I had someone to buy a smurf for, I always loved smurf.

What's wrong with buying it for your son? LOL, when Transformers can back out, my little brother (currently 25!) got a bunch of Optimus Prime stuff--including a toy with movable FINGERS (he showed us how Optimus could flip everyone the bird) and an Optimus Prime helmet he has worn to the bars. He loved OP when he was little. I was able to find some Transformers fabric last year and made him some throw pillows and a wallhanging from it for his birthday and Christmas.

I kinda sorta remember Smurfs and thought the movie preview was cool when I saw it. I guess I'll have to see if anyone I know expresses an interest in a Smurf quilt!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    What's wrong with buying it for your son? LOL, when Transformers can back out, my little brother (currently 25!) got a bunch of Optimus Prime stuff--including a toy with movable FINGERS (he showed us how Optimus could flip everyone the bird) and an Optimus Prime helmet he has worn to the bars. He loved OP when he was little. I was able to find some Transformers fabric last year and made him some throw pillows and a wallhanging from it for his birthday and Christmas.

I kinda sorta remember Smurfs and thought the movie preview was cool when I saw it. I guess I'll have to see if anyone I know expresses an interest in a Smurf quilt!
    I could but he would probably kill me! I did find him an Alf a couple of years ago on Ebay....but he was really into Alf, so he appreciated that but Smurf, I don't think so! Maybe someday if/when he has kids of his own they will still be around?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I actually just read that they are planning on making 3 Smurf movies, which I am guessing would put the series into at least 2013, maybe even more like 2015. So that means lots of new Smurf fans coming down the pike!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Today I learned why Smurfette is the only female Smurf.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Great site!! And thanks for finding out why she was the only girl!
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I faccebooked about it. I love that they are bringing the Smurfs back. I loved them when I was little.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    I faccebooked about it. I love that they are bringing the Smurfs back. I loved them when I was little.
    Appreciate you spreading the word!! I cracked up when I was watching that old Smurfette episode and saw what she was "made of". Crocodile tears and a heart of stone? LOL
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Appreciate you spreading the word!! I cracked up when I was watching that old Smurfette episode and saw what she was "made of". Crocodile tears and a heart of stone? LOL
    and here's the whole story in case anyone is interested?

http://bluebuddies.com/help/smurfett...y_gargamel.htm
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards