Thread: Frustrated

Default Frustrated

I was doing so well with getting offers to credit, but ever since Mid-October, I can only get about 30% of my offers to credit! I clear cookies (but not too often), run my spyware, click confirmation emails, use several different email addresses, track my offers, and don't do more than about 4-5 offers per day. . .I am so frustrated and I don't know what else I can do.

Any suggestions? It's really difficult to continue doing offers when they aren't crediting and I am so sad!
    GoofyBaby on the DISboards! Have a magical day!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Which offers do you have pending? They could be the offers that most people never get credit for since they use the same database.

How about taking a break from the offers for a day or two and trying again? Sometimes I also find using a hotmail email or yahoo over google will do wonders (no cool dot trick but they are free). I honestly have only been doing the daily surveys and paid click offers lately so I'm not too familar with the new ones that have been posted and if they are crediting well or not. Maybe someone else can pipe in on those.
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Very few of the new ones credit for me. I haven't gotten any of those for a long time. But don't get discouraged they will happen again.

Kim