Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OMG....I hit "Survey Nirvana"

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

We technically shouldn't be discussing surveys we have taken at all. We agree in every survey that we will not disclose the surveys we are taking. We try to catch the posts that discuss specific surveys when they happen. However, we are not on here 24/7 and sometimes they get overlooked, as do other posts. Especially since I have been checking email from blackberry. Somehow it affects my new posts that show up and I missed about 15 posts completely last week so now I have to use the search function and today's posts.

We are never out to attack or "jump all over" anyone. We are simply trying to enforce the rules of the forum. If you see a post you think breaks the rules of the forum and we haven't responded then the best course of action is to hit the "report post" icon at the top of the post and it will alert all of the moderators to the post so we can handle it. I apologize to anyone who feels as though we did not do our job this morning but the only post that I saw originally was the first post made by the OP. The next I saw of the thread was the post that accused us of playing favorites.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm sorry, Janet. I realize the mods are not around at all times, which is why I waited a while before I made the original comment. Thank you for explainign the purpose of the report post button. I never realized what that did before.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

No problem! That is actually a great button and it helps us immensely. We have some members who catch things for us all the time and report it. We welcome the help because there are a lot of posts everyday and we really are just trying to help out and make this a place everyone enjoys coming and to help Tricia grow SR and follow the rules she has agreed to abide by. I think I have fixed the posts and made them abide by the rules while still letting everyone who reads the thread be able to understand what we are talking about. I had to LOL when I had to change one name to "happiest place on west coast"
    Sunshine Rewards