Thread: ~*~11/9 Sr Christmas Exchange Participants~*~

Threaded View

Cool ~*~11/9 Sr Christmas Exchange Participants~*~

These people are listed over at Elfster with their real name, and if possible I'd like to know who is who, so that way, we know your SR I.D name as well..So if your could List both names, I know some of your real names, but not everyone does...
    Chena
    Christina
    Jeanne
    Andrea
    Dee
    Heather
    Jennifer
    Kim
    Kimberly
    Kristen
    Leslie
    Leslie
    Lynda
    Marlene
    Pam
    Sarah
    Sonya
    Stacy
    suzi

These people still need to update their mailing addys:
    Hope829 (Has anyone seen her, I've Pm'd Her..And Nothing...??Im getting worried GUYS!!)
    Blessing and Miracle
    lucinda
    ravensdreamer

It's getting closer, and some people still have not updated their profiles over at elfster.com And this is really important. Please keep your file updated. And if for some reason, someone wants to back out, PLEASE PLEASE let us know now, so that way, I can get the person you drew covered, and we can all have a MERRY SR CHRISTAMS. LOL

Also, While going through elfster, I noticed some people were getting worried, and had asked their draw questions, and had not heard from them, If you are one of the persons, that has NOT heard from your draw, or has not seen them on here on a regular basis, Please Pm, so I can try and get ahold them A.S.A.P. Thanks EVERYONe!!!

Veronica
    Last edited by jnorth1007; 11-09-2007 at 07:12 PM.