Thread: Facebook survey??

Default Facebook survey??

without going into too much detail, I just did a survey that wanted me to evaluate a product and post their link on FB. Normally I don't do those because i'm nervous about hackers and having the survey company somehow get my log in info. So i was going to do their little test, then determine how i wanted to proceed, depending on how their program actually worked. Well somehow, maybe because I was already logged into FB, their link pulled up my account and did whatever it was supposed to do! that was the end of the survey (whole thing took less than 3 minutes) and now i'm freaking out about my FB page being hacked or something! has anyone had this one recently and actually done it? what do you think I should do?
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    without going into too much detail, I just did a survey that wanted me to evaluate a product and post their link on FB. Normally I don't do those because i'm nervous about hackers and having the survey company somehow get my log in info. So i was going to do their little test, then determine how i wanted to proceed, depending on how their program actually worked. Well somehow, maybe because I was already logged into FB, their link pulled up my account and did whatever it was supposed to do! that was the end of the survey (whole thing took less than 3 minutes) and now i'm freaking out about my FB page being hacked or something! has anyone had this one recently and actually done it? what do you think I should do?
    Can you change your FB password? I would do that anyway just to make sure, whether it helps this situation or not.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

ok, i just changed my password....so we'll see. What has me most worried is this link the survey said was going to post isn't even there! so now i'm really worried it was a scam.
    Jennifer -

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

Not a scam. I got it too and did it. It just posted an ad on my account. I was credited on the hour and then went back and deleted the ad. Pretty simple. One of the easiest ways to get $.90 for like 2 seconds worth of "survey".

Whew.....Thanks Mandi....now I wonder why the ad didn't post? i actually liked what they showed.
    Jennifer -

Well, thanks for posting this and what company it was from! I just did an AMP hoping to get that one and did. Ad's posted and hopefully I should see credit in a half hour or so!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Mandi View Post
    Not a scam. I got it too and did it. It just posted an ad on my account. I was credited on the hour and then went back and deleted the ad. Pretty simple. One of the easiest ways to get $.90 for like 2 seconds worth of "survey".
    Because of your post, I did this survey too that I otherwise would have skipped...waiting for my credit but it was very easy! Thanks!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

It was super easy and I had no issues at all with it. I should say that I deleted the ad after I had received credit, it didn't do it automatically. But the ad was actually quite small and not obtrusive on the page, so I probably could have just left it on there and not have been bothered at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandi View Post
    It was super easy and I had no issues at all with it. I should say that I deleted the ad after I had received credit, it didn't do it automatically. But the ad was actually quite small and not obtrusive on the page, so I probably could have just left it on there and not have been bothered at all.
    thanks, I did get credit.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    thanks, I did get credit.
    Yay!

Too bad they aren't all that easy, huh?