Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Shoe Merchant

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    I've never purchased from or been to DSW. Do I wanna look?
    Don't look at me.......I'm a bad influence.

Seriously.....designer shoes.....cheap. Go!!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

OMG Lisa how have you not been there?!?! I go to the store all the time. They are all over Houston. You need to tell your daughter that the next time she comes down from school for the weekend to take you there. The one at the Galleria is obviously the best but the others are pretty good too.
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I have a DSW near where I live and already a member of their shopping rewards but the sad thing is I can never buy anything in there because they don't carry wide shoes...but my husband finds shoes for himself all the time. I looked on the website and they do carry wides, so that might be an option at some point. I'm not much of a shoe person ......to me, shopping for shoes is like shopping for a bathing suit, hate it because I can never find anything that fits in my size, is comfortable and looks good all at the same time! Same thing with underwear but that's a different subject all together!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    OMG Lisa how have you not been there?!?! I go to the store all the time. They are all over Houston. You need to tell your daughter that the next time she comes down from school for the weekend to take you there. The one at the Galleria is obviously the best but the others are pretty good too.
    LOL. Nope. Never been there. I guess for some reason I've always thought that if they were selling Designer shoes for lower prices then I'd have to hunt all of the store like Marshalls and Ross and that's not my cup of tea. I have to have some organization when I shop. LOL.

M and R are both hot messes and I'd rather pay full price then dig, pull and work my way through all of that nonsense.

Are they're stores anything like that or do I have the wrong impression?
    Sunshine Rewards

LOL. Nope. Never been there. I guess for some reason I've always thought that if they were selling Designer shoes for lower prices then I'd have to hunt all of the store like Marshalls and Ross and that's not my cup of tea. I have to have some organization when I shop. LOL.

M and R are both hot messes and I'd rather pay full price then dig, pull and work my way through all of that nonsense.

The B&M I went to was neatly organized by style of shoe. Typical shoe store set up. I don't care to go to Marshall's or TJMaxx either. I've never been to Ross but I never find anything at the other 2 stores.

There are rows and rows of shoes, shoe sample to see on the shelf and the all the boxes with the different sizes that you choose and try on underneath....very well organized by style. Very clean, neatly displayed and brightly lite store. At the back of the store are a few racks of clearance shoes all displayed by size and sometimes you can get lucky there and find something. Men's shoes take up maybe two rows but most of the store is all woman's shoes....a shoe lover's paradise!! Except if you don't have a regular size foot like me (wide) forget it.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    The B&M I went to was neatly organized by style of shoe. Typical shoe store set up. I don't care to go to Marshall's or TJMaxx either. I've never been to Ross but I never find anything at the other 2 stores.
    Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    There are rows and rows of shoes, shoe sample to see on the shelf and the all the boxes with the different sizes that you choose and try on underneath....very well organized by style. Very clean, neatly displayed and brightly lite store. At the back of the store are a few racks of clearance shoes all displayed by size and sometimes you can get lucky there and find something. Men's shoes take up maybe two rows but most of the store is all woman's shoes....a shoe lover's paradise!! Except if you don't have a regular size foot like me (wide) forget it.

Thanks, ladies. That's good to know. I'll have to give them a try. Pam, thankfully, I have a pretty normal size foot, 9 or 9 1/2.
    Sunshine Rewards

Anyone get their DSW order yet?? Spoiled by Shoebuy's quick shipping and no patience.

Just checked my order status. Took them 4 business days to ship. Scheduled to be deliver Monday August 9th.
    Last edited by ~Kathie; 08-05-2010 at 09:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    Anyone get their DSW order yet?? Spoiled by Shoebuy's quick shipping and no patience.
    Patience girl, patience!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards