Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Boca Java Deal!

Default Another Boca Java Deal!

Listed in the shopping section for 10% back is a sampler offer for $24.95. I clicked on it and got two of the hot cocoa ones... 5 different hot cocoa tins for $24.95, but ordering 2 I not only got the coupon but another $10 back so they are $39.80 for 10 tins, shipped!

I'm going to add these to the sleeve of popcorn from yesterday's Dale & Thomas offer for teachers' and co-workers... and maybe even tuck in a Christmas mug and a Blockbuster gift card (ordered from giftcertificates.com, of course!).

Hmmmm... I'll have to check this one out! We aren't coffee drinkers but we do like Cocoa. And it would go well as a Christmas gift. My SR account thanks you, but my DH probably wouldn't!
    Sunshine Rewards

Default Hot Cocoa

Berry Mocha Kiss, Double Mocha Dream, Mocha Mint Ocean, White Mocha Blizzard ..... do these have coffee in them too? I do not like coffee but love hot cocoa. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Anna
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Anna View Post
    Berry Mocha Kiss, Double Mocha Dream, Mocha Mint Ocean, White Mocha Blizzard ..... do these have coffee in them too? I do not like coffee but love hot cocoa. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Anna
    I believe that mocha is by definition a coffee & chocolate blend, but I think you will like this even if you don't like coffee. I haven't tasted it to be sure, though... They do call it cocoa not coffee on their site.

Last edited by 3dog2kidmom; 11-09-2007 at 10:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    I believe that mocha is by definition a coffee & chocolate blend I believe, but I think you will like this even if you don't like coffee. I haven't tasted it to be sure, though... They do call it cocoa not coffee on their site.

That is what worried me. I was going to get them as gifts because I have several friends who do not like coffee at all. I didn't want to end up with something they would not like. Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

How did you get the coupon for the extra $10 off for buying 2? I was going to buy one for my sister and sister in law for christmas but it was charging me the regular 24.95 for each. Am I missing something?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    How did you get the coupon for the extra $10 off for buying 2? I was going to buy one for my sister and sister in law for christmas but it was charging me the regular 24.95 for each. Am I missing something?
    I don't know, Janet. It just magically showed up when I checked out. I didn't put any codes in or anything. And I purposely didn't sign in with my boca java connoisseur account email so I didn't mess up getting credit from this one.

Item(s) Total: $49.90
    Promo Discount: ($14.95)
    Discounts: ($10.00)

Sub-Total: $24.95

Shipping: $14.85

Total Before Tax: $39.80
    Sales Tax: $0.00

Grand Total: $39.80

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Janet,
    I tried it as well, and though it shows $24.95 for each, on the far left side of the final page it does show the breakdown and it brings it to a total of $39.80. Try it again!!!!

M

ETA: I changed the order to just one of the set and the total came to $35.00 - grab more than one!!!!!
    Last edited by m4travels; 11-09-2007 at 10:56 PM.
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Shelly, have you been getting credit when you order through the link even though you are already a member?

I have been wondering about that.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by speechteachri View Post
    Shelly, have you been getting credit when you order through the link even though you are already a member?

I have been wondering about that.
    No, I didn't get credit for the shopping order I placed using my boca java club account. So I used a different email address for this and did not sign into my account so I should get credit for this order. I filed a trouble ticket for the other one so we'll see what happens. I'll let you know.