Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Boca Java Deal!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Funny that is the same team number on my packed with care lable LOL I think team #11 needs some more training on packing with care.
    Sunshine Rewards

My order was "carefully" packed by Team #10. I'm guessing all the teams need more training!
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Whoever packed mine with less than half of what I paid for didn't even include the invoice with the sticker. LOL! I'm guessing they didn't want to admit that they did it.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I received all of my Boca Java in great condition and the awesome free price for all my extras except for shipping. Is Boca Java gone now? My mom was going to order some...

there stuff is good. I am drinking the white chocolate stuff now. I made too big of a cup. Will have to drink smaller amounts. I hope the rest will be just as good.
    <Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by stacyzim View Post
    I received all of my Boca Java in great condition and the awesome free price for all my extras except for shipping. Is Boca Java gone now? My mom was going to order some...
    Wondering the same thing.................
    I just read the entire thread, never mind I don't think I will do business with them.
    Last edited by sammielynn; 12-06-2007 at 11:34 AM.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Yes, they are gone. They aren't the kind of company we want to represent on here, and if you read the entire thread, you'll see why.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I ordered the two sampler packs for $39.80 last month & 2 unbroken mugs. Everything went fine with my order and I have not been contacted by the company & my credit card hasn't had any corrected charges. However, based on the way my fellow SR members have been treated, Boca Jova is definately NOT a company I want to do business with in the future. By the way, I gave the cocoa as gifts but kept 1 tin for myself; I tried it last night & was not impressed! Checked out the ingredient list & was a bit disappointed in what I read. Not a company or product I would recommend! Thanks SR for standing up for your members!
    JEANIE
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Just a little update. I filed a complaint with the BBB in their area back in November and I received a response from them today that the company refused to respond to any attempts by the BBB to get information about the issue. They have rated this company an "F" because they refuse to handle complaints and have dishonest advertising and pricing policies. This is obviously not a company that should be in business anymore. What a joke they are.
    Sunshine Rewards

Very interesting......what a shame!!!!