Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Another Boca Java Deal!

WOW!!! I just read through this thread! Oh my...I cancelled my membership in the middle of December because I had a pending shipment I did not want. I wish I had read all this then, I would have mentioned the reason was due to the way SR members were being treated. I'm glad I want ahead and cancelled when I did!

This whole thing is too bad, because I really liked their coffee, but I guess I'll have to try another company now!
    Sunshine Rewards

Okay, I was looking for the link to order me some more coffee. There is a cetain flavor that is simply wonderful and they give a percentage back to the Leukemia Society for that particular flavor. I couldn't find the link so I decided to come here to see if any info was posted regarding Boca Java, and boy, did I get more than I bargained for. LOL. I had no idea this was going on. I remembered reading the first few posts on this and all was well. I didn't need anymore coffee, so I didn't read anymore at the time. LOL. During all of this mayhem, I had cancelled my account because I was receiving too much of it too quickly!

Now, I see why the link is gone! LOL. I'm sorry guys you had to go through all of this! And, Janet, what can I say! LOL. You deserve . Oh well, so much for that, I guess I'll see whom else I can buy from.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Okay, I was looking for the link to order me some more coffee.
    Received my Gevalia this week and I do like it!

This is the sad thing about Boca Java. From what I understand, the coffee is REALLY good. I gave my sister the gift box for Christmas and she has raved about how she likes it more than Starbucks. They are really trying to get SR's business back. But I just don't want to see the members get hurt.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    This is the sad thing about Boca Java. From what I understand, the coffee is REALLY good. I gave my sister the gift box for Christmas and she has raved about how she likes it more than Starbucks. They are really trying to get SR's business back. But I just don't want to see the members get hurt.
    I'll bet they want our business back! When I cancelled, I told them EXACTLY how I felt about their treatment to SR members. I, personally, did not have a problem, but I also won't have fellow members being attacked. Unless they can clean up their act, no more Boca Java for me. It makes me sad, however, as it is great coffee.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post

I'm not a huge coffee drinker. I mostly drink it during the winter months, but their coffee is soo good that I probably would become an everyday drinker. One of their flavors: Lee's Caramel Kiss, is simply heavenly! And, it was made especially for someone's grandmother who'd battle Leukemia for 10 years. Portions of the proceeds from that particular coffee is donated to the Leukemia and Lymphomia Society. Of course, this meant the world to me! But the way you treat your customers mean something to me as well! I personally, did not have a problem with them, but it's whatever you guys decide! If we don't get them back, I'm sure I can find something else on here.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    Received my Gevalia this week and I do like it!
    I may give it a try! Thanks for the tip!
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

This company never ceases to amaze me! They are one piece of work. I just got an email from the BBB and it had an attachment with Boca Java's response to my complaint. Keep in mind that this is 2 months after my order and complaint. They are stating to the BBB that they are waiting for my decision on their offer to replace my mugs for the price of 242.XX or credit my card for 78.20. The 78.20 was my original charge amount and they only offered to credit that if I returned all of the merchandise that they sent me. So in other words they are offering to charge me almost 250.00 for the mugs or credit me for the original order once I send back the merchandise ( I assume at my expense.) I am so mad I am shaking. This is absolutely rediculous. I already paid for the mugs the first time why should I pay almost 25.00 a piece for new ones that are now obsolete since they are Christmas mugs?????? I responded to the response through the BBB and told them that I wouldn't pay for new mugs since I had already paid for them. I also told them that I would expect this company to send me 10 replacement mugs or credit my account for the value of the mugs. Lets see what happens to this one.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

umm that makes a lot of sense janet. Send everything back and get a replacement for over $100 more than you paid for the stuff the first time. Give me a break.
    Sunshine Rewards

They obviously just want you to drop it because they know that you are going to do neither of the things that are listed.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs