Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Another Boca Java Deal!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Exactly! I actually considered just not replying and dropping. This is what they want though because then their file will show that they offered some sort of restitution and I failed to respond. The worst part is that they are saying that they have been waiting on a response from me when the last conversation I had with them was that they were not replacing anything because the mistake wasn't theirs. If I wasn't such a lady I would spit! Oh who am I kidding! I did spit, in the toilet of course, and then I got a beer cause I needed it!
    Sunshine Rewards

My goodness - what hole was I in when all of this was going on. I was just getting ready to possibly place an order for Mother's Day and searched on here since I couldn't find the shopping link. Man...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE their coffee,but have had to put off shipments for awhile now because I had a stockpile. However, I too am now off to cancel my membership - bad business practices to say the least!
    Rachel

Quote Originally Posted by tommygirl79 View Post
    My goodness - what hole was I in when all of this was going on. I was just getting ready to possibly place an order for Mother's Day and searched on here since I couldn't find the shopping link. Man...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE their coffee,but have had to put off shipments for awhile now because I had a stockpile. However, I too am now off to cancel my membership - bad business practices to say the least!

Yeah, I miss their wonderful coffee!
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm a 3rd missing them, but gave them up in solidarity with others.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm open to adding them back if enough people want them and have not been having any problems with them the last couple of months. But I will go with what the group wants because I truly do not care either way. We do have the rating system where people who had bad experiences can give them low scores as a warning to others who have might be looking at them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I'm open to adding them back if enough people want them and have not been having any problems with them the last couple of months. But I will go with what the group wants because I truly do not care either way. We do have the rating system where people who had bad experiences can give them low scores as a warning to others who have might be looking at them.

Everyone deserves a second chance. Please add them back. I simply adore their flavored coffee!
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I think if enough people want it go ahead and give them a 2nd chance. The ones who are done with them, just won't have to order from them! Easy peasy!
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

You won't hurt my feelings by adding them back LOL. I won't be ordering from them again as they have yet to respond back to the BBB again. I think that everyone has the right to make their own purchasing decisions though so happy buying!
    Sunshine Rewards

Maybe they'll give us a nice coupon? Or a new offer we can do again for those of us who might want to rejoin and give them a 2nd chance? I do adore their coffee...