Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Boca Java Deal!

I was looking at these hot cocoa ones as well because DD6 and I LOVE hot cocoa. I didn't even think about getting them for gifts!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I just ordered one hot Cocoa set and one coffee set and on the last page the total came to $41.05 including shipping. So somehow it is giving a discount. Because I was expecting $24.95x2 plus s&H. So this is even better! Also, what are Boca Bucks, i earned 250 with my order?

wow, $46.90 for three cocoa sets and a tea set. Pretty good. I am not sure what I will end up doing with all that cocoa but it was such a good deal after the first one. I will probably put one in some stockings and use some for gifts and then I LOVE cocoa. the tea is for either my mom or mother in law.
    <Sunshine Rewards

I ordered 3 cocoa sets and 2 tea sets for $49.20. I don't know why it was so cheap, but I'll take it. My order showed 24.95 of that was for shipping, so my cocoa and tea was really cheap.

Got more Christmas shopping done! Yes! (Don't tell my husband yet!)
    Amy

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I ordered 10 of the cocoa sets this morning as teachers gifts. My total was
    $7X.XX. Very nice deal.
    Sunshine Rewards

I only see the cocoa and coffe sets? Where are you finding the tea ones? Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Soccer Princess View Post
    I only see the cocoa and coffe sets? Where are you finding the tea ones? Thanks!
    on the page where the offers you have bought are, when I scrolled down there was all kinds of things to buy
    <Sunshine Rewards

Hmm.. okay I must be really stupid today. What are the names of the sets you are getting? I also can't figure out how to get both the cocoa and the coffee set featured on the first page? Someone help me please! lol Do you get a mug with each set or only 1 for the whole order?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Soccer Princess View Post
    Hmm.. okay I must be really stupid today. What are the names of the sets you are getting? I also can't figure out how to get both the cocoa and the coffee set featured on the first page? Someone help me please! lol Do you get a mug with each set or only 1 for the whole order?
    hmmm, good questions. I don't know!
    <Sunshine Rewards

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

I believe it's one mug per set. Now, if it's not it's not a big deal for me as I'll give out the sets of cocoa and keep the one mug they send for myself! It IS all about me, you know.

I ordered 10 sets on Saturday and 5 more today. This is just too good of a deal to pass up, and I don't even give out gifts for the holidays. I truly am considered a Grinch. Won't they be surprised!!!!
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards