Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Boca Java Deal!

Quote Originally Posted by m4travels View Post
    I believe it's one mug per set. Now, if it's not it's not a big deal for me as I'll give out the sets of cocoa and keep the one mug they send for myself! It IS all about me, you know.

I ordered 10 sets on Saturday and 5 more today. This is just too good of a deal to pass up, and I don't even give out gifts for the holidays. I truly am considered a Grinch. Won't they be surprised!!!!
    15 sets! wow. It is a good deal though. If I could think of 15 people to give these to I might have done the same. I sure hope they are good. The reviews on the coffe is good but I haven't heard anything about cocoas.
    <Sunshine Rewards

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    15 sets! wow. It is a good deal though. If I could think of 15 people to give these to I might have done the same. I sure hope they are good. The reviews on the coffe is good but I haven't heard anything about cocoas.
    I looked at it this way, it ran about $7 plus change for each of them if I ordered 10. Todays order of 5 came to about $11ish each. I've got 5 in my office that I can actually gift this year and partner dude has 7 or 8 that he supervises who will now be getting cocoa sets (yeah, we know they want tequila, but THAT ain't happening!). I have 5 brothers/sisters so they'll be getting some along with the Chip and Dale popcorn - sorry; Dale and Thomas popcorn that I've got coming (LOVED those gift certificates!)

and as I add up the above it becomes obvious that while I thought I had a handle on the new math, I've failed this time around!
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m4travels View Post
    Chip and Dale popcorn
    OK! Where do i order that for SR credit!!! Sign ME UP! WOOT! LOL...

Where is this deal for the coco sets i went in and the set had 5 coco tins and a mug for $25 i said 4 of them and it was $100 how do you order so its only $7-11 for each set... I think i am missing something!!!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post

Where is this deal for the coco sets i went in and the set had 5 coco tins and a mug for $25 i said 4 of them and it was $100 how do you order so its only $7-11 for each set... I think i am missing something!!!
    It automatically takes the discount off, it worked for me when I put 2 in my basket. With one and shipping it was $35 or something like that, but when I put 2 in, it took one complete off ($24.95) so it was $39 for both.
    HTH
    Sunshine Rewards

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post

I thought that would catch your eye, Bryan!

Yes, it will price out at $24.95 PER set plus shipping but if you look at the FAR LEFT of the screen it will show the reduction. You can PM me if you need anything else!
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Ok, I ordered a coffee set, 2 cocoa sets and a tea set plus 3 silver coffee canisters, 3 coffee scoops, 4 tea infusers, 4 tea scoops, 3 honey cinnamon almonds, 3 English tea cookies and 3 peppermint cookies and it only cost me $65.15. I am making gift baskets for my family and dh's family. I also got dale and thomas popcorn. I am adding family fun subscriptions from magazines.com to my siblings. This is awesome. I pretty much am done shopping for family and haven't spent much. Way less than normal and it is all great gourmet stuff. We don't have much to spend so I am so glad they will get great stuff. I am also getting mini holiday loaf pans and making bread in them plus I will add homemade goodies like fudge, etc plus pepperoni and jerky from dh's elk.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Candi View Post
    Ok, I ordered a coffee set, 2 cocoa sets and a tea set plus 3 silver coffee canisters, 3 coffee scoops, 4 tea infusers, 4 tea scoops, 3 honey cinnamon almonds, 3 English tea cookies and 3 peppermint cookies and it only cost me $65.15. I am making gift baskets for my family and dh's family. I also got dale and thomas popcorn. I am adding family fun subscriptions from magazines.com to my siblings. This is awesome. I pretty much am done shopping for family and haven't spent much. Way less than normal and it is all great gourmet stuff. We don't have much to spend so I am so glad they will get great stuff. I am also getting mini holiday loaf pans and making bread in them plus I will add homemade goodies like fudge, etc plus pepperoni and jerky from dh's elk.
    you need to find backets here at SR now. Wow you did really good!
    <Sunshine Rewards

Okay -- so I placed an order for 2 cocoa sets this morning for $38.xx and I thought that was a great price. Figured I would use them in baskets for the kids teachers (along with the popcorn - LOL).

Then ..... I read further in the thread this afternoon and see Michael talking about how the discounts get better the more you buy.

So I decided I need to order more. These would be great gifts for DH to give his employees. I placed another order this afternoon for 12 cocoa sets and 5 coffee sets for $108.xx with shipping included. That's $6.xx per set!! What an awesome price - and the 14&#37; back from SR makes it even sweeter.

I also wanted to add that Boca Java has really great customer service. I called and canceled my original order from this morning with absolutely no problems.

Thanks Michael for letting us know about the larger quantities. I'm relieved to have more shopping out of the way.
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Just remember that the 14% does not include shipping costs of which most of your sale is for this offer. I ordered 10 sets and only 24.95 is actual sale LOL so I will get 14% (if all goes well) on the 24.95 not the 7X.XX that I actually paid. I would imagine alot of yours is shipping also. It almost looks like they are charging for the first set and then charging only shipping for the rest. I don't know how this works if you order different products since I only ordered cocoa. If someone can let us know that would be great. Are you getting charged for only the first of each type of product and then paying shipping on the rest or are you paying for the first product and just shipping on everything else. Hope this makes sense.
    Sunshine Rewards

Well I added a 10 count of about every package they had or about 3200 worth of product and the total was only $230 of that $205 was shipping! LOL Just to see of course I was not going to order but to find out how the promotion was working!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.