Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Boca Java Deal!

You are correct Janet. I went back and looked at my order. 24.95 is product and 83.xx is shipping. I hadn't realized that the first time. Still an unbelievable price for what I got and the SR credit is just icing on the cake. I am still extremely happy with this order.
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

I ordered a coffee set and a tea set. Total was $24.95 plus $16.90 shipping. My discount ended up being $24.95.

Thanks for posting. 2 more Christmas presents crossed off the list!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Waaaaa. I can't get the link to work. Something must be set weird in my computer because there are several shopping links I can't go thru.

That is really interesting, the way they charge shipping. I was getting really annoyed at how much shipping was getting, and I'm glad to have an explanation!
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

My order without any shipping or discount would have been 245.90 but instead I paid 7X.XX and it was mostly shipping. I can't quite figure out why they are giving away the extra merchandise and only charging shipping but since we aren't entering any codes and it is happening for everyone then it has to be right!
    Sunshine Rewards

Okay, I'm coming into this late, but is there a way to see what your total with shipping will be before you check out? Does the discount not come off until you "commit?" As usual, I'm a little confused!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

When you put the product into your cart it will take you to the cart page and when you look on the left hand side it will tell you what your total is. I shopped 3 times before I finally decided to commit and do it. It seemed to good to be true for me LOL Im so glad I did it. Teacher gifts are DONE!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    Okay, I'm coming into this late, but is there a way to see what your total with shipping will be before you check out? Does the discount not come off until you "commit?" As usual, I'm a little confused!
    You do have to wait until you get to the check out to see the total, but you will see the total before you have to enter payment information.

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    When you put the product into your cart it will take you to the cart page and when you look on the left hand side it will tell you what your total is. I shopped 3 times before I finally decided to commit and do it. It seemed to good to be true for me LOL Im so glad I did it. Teacher gifts are DONE!
    Sorry J-dog... we were typing at the same time! You got a great deal today, BTW!

Thanks guys! I will go try again!

ETA: Placed my order! I ordered 2 cocoa samplers and 2 coffee samplers. That'll work for the in-laws and grandparents plus two gifts for a random exchange with DH's family!!! Hurray!!! What a deal!!! Plus %14 back!!! WOOT!

Item(s) Total: $99.80
    Promotion: ($74.85)
    ------
    Sub-Total: $24.95
    Shipping $22.95
    ------
    Total Before Tax: $47.90
    Sales Tax: $0.00
    ------
    Grand Total: $47.90
    Last edited by JillyFish; 11-14-2007 at 11:36 PM.