Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Boca Java Deal!

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

As Janet pointed out earlier, be prepared when you see your credits that you are not getting credits on the total but on the total minus that huge shipping charge. I was a bit surprised at first but then I had one of those "gee, I could have had a V-8" moments. Why would they give me a percentage back on shipping???

Heck, the savings was well worth it, though!
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Just to let those of you who ordered these know that you need to check the boxes when they arrive. I just had mine delivered and when I opened the box that had my mugs in it EVERY single mug out of 10 was broken. 2 were completely crushed and the handles were missing from the other 8. I called BJ and they are sending me replacements. I just wanted to make sure that you check your boxes now instead of just putting them aside and then finding things broken when it is too late to get replacements for Christmas.
    Sunshine Rewards

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Just to let those of you who ordered these know that you need to check the boxes when they arrive. I just had mine delivered and when I opened the box that had my mugs in it EVERY single mug out of 10 was broken. 2 were completely crushed and the handles were missing from the other 8. I called BJ and they are sending me replacements. I just wanted to make sure that you check your boxes now instead of just putting them aside and then finding things broken when it is too late to get replacements for Christmas.
    UPS must have had a field day with these deliveries as 2 of my 10 were broken as well; handles were broken. I've sent off an e-mail to them and they were quick in response, but now i can't find my confirmation e-mail. Life is still good! It'll get taken care of.
    Dude

I have to say though that this was ONE TERRIFIC DEAL even if I never get the mugs. I thought it would be sampler packs of cocoa. Instead it is 4 tins of cocoa per box and they are packed in a very nice black box with a pretty green ribbon and the inside is filled with shreaded decorative paper. I am shocked I ended up only paying 7.00 a piece for these and am seriously thinking I might order more.
    Sunshine Rewards

I have to say though that this was ONE TERRIFIC DEAL even if I never get the mugs. I thought it would be sampler packs of cocoa. Instead it is 4 tins of cocoa per box and they are packed in a very nice black box with a pretty green ribbon and the inside is filled with shreaded decorative paper. I am shocked I ended up only paying 7.00 a piece for these and am seriously thinking I might order more.
    Well, it looks like they change up a bit on the packaging as well. Mine are a nice Christmas green with a nice red ribbon. I don't think there was any paper inside the box, but it will make a nice presentation box.

Of course I couldn't retie the one bow on the box I opened (yeah, stop laughing; we ALL don't have the decorating gene!!!) so partner dude will have to do that.
    Dude

Quote Originally Posted by m4travels View Post
    Of course I couldn't retie the one bow on the box I opened (yeah, stop laughing; we ALL don't have the decorating gene!!!) so partner dude will have to do that.
    I totally just spit my brand new Boca Java hot cocoa out on my keyboard!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Dontcha just love how I keep the humor going??!!
    Dude

OK So I admit that I also couldn't get the bow tied back on the one I opened LOL obviously they have some very handy elves over there. I just placed another order from them. This is what I got:

Your Delivery Selections

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Item Grind Price Sale Price Qty Total
    Cocoa Trio $14.95 $14.95 10 $149.50
    - Cocoa 1: Berry Mocha Kiss
    - Cocoa 2: Double Mocha Dream
    - Cocoa 3: White Mocha Blizzard
    Sugar Plum Fairy Universal Grind $24.95 $24.95 10 $249.50
    - Coffee: White Chocolate Raspberry Reef- 8 oz
    - Chai: Ocean Odyssey Chai Latte
    Noel Ornament Set $9.95 $9.95 10 $99.50

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Item(s) Total:
    Promo Discount:
    Discounts:

Sub-Total:
    Shipping:

Total Before Tax:
    Sales Tax:

Grand Total:

$498.50
    ($473.55)
    ($0.00)
    -------
    $24.95
    $59.25
    -------
    $84.20
    $0.00
    -------
    $84.20

It would seem that no matter what you order you only pay 24.95 for the first item and shipping on the rest. I figured I could put the ornaments with some of the items and give them to family and friends and give the smaller sets to teachers and such. I even called my sister and sister in law to see if they needed gifts. At 30 items for 84.20 I am getting this stuff at 2.81 a piece LOL I feel like I am stealing this stuff. Can't wait!
    Sunshine Rewards

OK So I admit that I also couldn't get the bow tied back on the one I opened LOL obviously they have some very handy elves over there. I just placed another order from them. This is what I got:

Your Delivery Selections

Item Grind Price Sale Price Qty Total
    Cocoa Trio $14.95 $14.95 10 $149.50
    - Cocoa 1: Berry Mocha Kiss
    - Cocoa 2: Double Mocha Dream
    - Cocoa 3: White Mocha Blizzard
    Sugar Plum Fairy Universal Grind $24.95 $24.95 10 $249.50
    - Coffee: White Chocolate Raspberry Reef- 8 oz
    - Chai: Ocean Odyssey Chai Latte
    Noel Ornament Set $9.95 $9.95 10 $99.50

Item(s) Total:
    Promo Discount:
    Discounts:

Sub-Total:
    Shipping:

Total Before Tax:
    Sales Tax:

Grand Total:

$498.50
    ($473.55)
    ($0.00)
    -------
    $24.95
    $59.25
    -------
    $84.20
    $0.00
    -------
    $84.20

It would seem that no matter what you order you only pay 24.95 for the first item and shipping on the rest. I figured I could put the ornaments with some of the items and give them to family and friends and give the smaller sets to teachers and such. I even called my sister and sister in law to see if they needed gifts. At 30 items for 84.20 I am getting this stuff at 2.81 a piece LOL I feel like I am stealing this stuff. Can't wait!
    Well, I DID get the bow tied... I have a very crafty mama who taught me

Janet you got an amazing deal! While I only got 2 boxes, I figure they are still a great deal at 3.90 per tin and I'm keeping both mugs (unbroken, btw) for myself, one for work and one for home. I LOVE these big mugs that are actually soup-worthy.

I'm pairing them with the D&T popcorn samples for teachers, nephews, and anyone else I need a quick gift for. I bought red serving bowls (plastic/melamine type), basket bags, white shred, and wire-edge ribbon at the dollar store this weekend to wrap them all up pretty. I think I'll add $5 blockbuster cards and maybe a box of movie candy to the nephews'.

Love BOCA JAVA!!!!

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Got my 10 sets today...3 broken mugs. I sent an email...after 12 times of trying to put in the code underneath my message. Very Ticketmaster-like but much harder!! We will see what happens. DH wants to keep the mugs anyway...like I need 10 mugs!
    Sunshine Rewards