Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Exceeded Survey Limit" message on FIRST try?!

Default "Exceeded Survey Limit" message on FIRST try?!

I just logged in for the first time today (11:50am) and when I went to take a survey, it told me I had exceeded my limit! My last successful survey was taken early yesterday morning.... what gives?
    Sunshine Rewards

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Try clearing cookies and/or new email. That usually works. HTH! I think they've been having issues w/ this.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Cookie clearing didn't work, but I'll try my other email - Thanks!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

kxmeeh is offline ymca...wasn't one of them a potato farmer???

i am getting the exact same message. i am just giong to keep trying all night.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Change your email address and you should be ok. Greenfield tends to track by email address on their end.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

It was happening all day to me too. I just closed out that screen and went back to the member area and clicked on the daily survey link again and it would take me to try it again. If I didn't qualify for that one it would take me to an exceeded limit message again and I would have to go back to the beginning again. I didn't have to keep changing email or clearing cookies. Just start over each time it gives you that.
    Sunshine Rewards

I had that same thing happen to me today. I hadn't done any surveys but it told me that I exceeded the limit. I finally had to clear cookies just to get in. I couldn't even get to the point of changing my email address until I cleared cookies. Weird! I have never had that happen to me before although I have read about it happening to others. I'm not sure whether I will get one completed or not since I can't seem to qualify for anything.

Sunshine Rewards

I got the "Exceeded Survey Limit" message and I didn't do a survey today ... unless I did it in my sleep last night, and if that's the case, I'll be able to get all 30 this month! :-)

I'll keep trying!

Amy

PhotobucketSunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by amarazas View Post
    I got the "Exceeded Survey Limit" message and I didn't do a survey today ... unless I did it in my sleep last night, and if that's the case, I'll be able to get all 30 this month! :-)

I'll keep trying!

Amy if you figure out how to do them in your sleep, please let me know!!! lol

That used to be my biggest problem, then I would just clear cookies and use another email address and it would work.

April
    Sunshine Rewards

I can't even get to the screen that asks me for my e-mail address... It goes directly to the "Exceeded Survey Limit Message"....

Amy

PhotobucketSunshine Rewards