Thread: 2 offers we would like to see

Default 2 offers we would like to see

My Dh was talking to me tonight and he would like to try the following two things and I wa wondering if you can do a offfer with them ..

Vongo (He says its a program where you hook your Computer to a TV and you can watch Movies on it . you download the movies or maybe not ...not to sure but I know they have a free trial offer and then a monthly fee after that . )

Rapsadcity (I hvae no clue if thats how you spell it or not bu its like Napster but he likes it better I guess or has in the past. Its been about 2 yr sence he has used any service to download music )

If either of these can be added or they have ben on your site befor can you let me know ? Thanks SOOOOOO much !!!!!!!!!!

Sarah M
    Sarah~Mama to David, Emma, Ashlynn-grace and Peyton Alise 10-4-07Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding TickerSunshine Rewards

bumping for Sunshine girl can see

Sarah
    Sarah~Mama to David, Emma, Ashlynn-grace and Peyton Alise 10-4-07Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding TickerSunshine Rewards

I haven't figured out yet what Vongo is, but could the other one be Rhapsody?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

yes thats what the other one is ... HAHA I need to ask him how to spell these things .

As far as Vongo I will ask him about it agian today when he gets out of his meeting at work .

Thanks For looking into these for me
    Sarah

ok he says the website is www.vongo.com

Hope that helps

Sarah