Thread: Crazy for Bargains

Default Crazy for Bargains

I just ordered some pajamas for DS for Christmas and was very happy with Crazy for Bargains. Their shipping ($5 flat fee) was fast and they also credited fast (10%). They included a transferable coupon code for $5 off $50 that I would be happy to pass on to anyone that can use it! Just send me a pm.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I think you will like the quality of their merchandise also. I bought Justin some spiderman pjs in July and he loves them and they are so cute and have held up well.
    Sunshine Rewards

I have to agree... I got my daughter some horse pjs from the discount area... very nice. She loves them.

I got my other daughter some super girl pjs... but they are put away until her birthday next month

Faith
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

I wear a pair about every night from here . They are certainly the softest pjs I own, and they was up so nice. I am really happy with all the pj's and niteshirts I have got there. They are more then worth the money, the comfort alone is unreal.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Yes, the quality seems really nice! I got DS the Batman pj's with cape (of course lol). On the first one I received, the Batman logo was printed a little off. Their customer service was AWESOME!!! I had a replacement set in 2 days!!! They really have a nice selection and good prices!
    Sunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

I placed an order the other day based on the reviews here...just waiting for my order AND my credit!
    Sunshine Rewards