Thread: photoworks

Default photoworks

Since tomorrow is DS's birthday, it's about time to do his year-book through photoworks. I see that through SR it's 7% back, that's excellent!

However, I found out through this forum that if you use a code that's not on SR's link that they might not credit, and in fact I found that out after a purchase through buycostumes never showed up (probably b/c I used a code that WAS on the link but wasn't at the time I clicked, even though it was still good for that day...I just thought it was an error on SR's site which is why I used it when I remembered the code).

I see that photoworks is having a sale over the holiday weekend, and on Monday photobooks are 25% off.

So my question is...if I use that 25% off, which seems to be something intrinsic to the site that will just be deducted once I make the purchase on Monday...is that the same as using a code not on SR's link? If I do it, would it keep me from getting credit?

Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

If it is a code that is on the website of photoworks and not one that you got off of another site somewhere you will be fine. You can only use codes from the website you are buying from or from Sunshine's coupons. An ex. would be when I buy from Shoebuy.com and get the 10% coupon for sunshine rewards and also get the 10$ off for being a member of their website. These always process just fine. Sometimes other coupons will process from other websites but they can refuse to pay if you use them. If the coupon for Monday is from the photoworks website you will be fine. If Im wrong about this I am sure that Tricia will post quickly and let you know but I am 99.9% sure that I am right HTH!
    Sunshine Rewards

How long is it taking for photoworks purchases to show up - I purchased on 8/26 and do not show it yet (same day as a barnes and noble purchase). I purchased again today and am hoping they will show up.
    Sunshine RewardsShirley