Thread: SSI surveys

Default SSI surveys

i have a question and i hope it doesn't sound too dumb. for the last week or so whenever i get the flag page on an ssi survey it doesn't redirect back to another survey like it used to do - it just sits there at the flag page. has this been happening to anyone else or am i all alone here? if anyone has any insight into this it would be greatly appreciated.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

nope, i've been getting it too. I understand what the flag page is about, but can't figure out why others can determine that we've already taken that one and not to direct us to it. the flag page gives me a complex....like i'm trying to cheat or something when I don't even get to pick the surveys!
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I've been getting that too and it says something along the lines that makes me think that I went too fast....the wording used to read that they are trying to find another survey for you and then it would connect but lately I'm getting this new one. I tend to go a little fast sometimes and I'm pretty sure that's why it goes to this...slow down a little and see if that helps.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I don't think it has anything to do with how fast you go as I get the flag page before I even get to the survey.
    Jennifer -

that's what is happening to me but it never redirects to another survey. is it redirecting for anyone once you get the flag page?
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

I get the flag page also, what I do is not wait for redirect. I am use FF I just go back a page and it works for me all the time. I keep going back until I do not get the flag page, and I almost always get a survey. Hope that helps, I think you could do the same thing in IE just go back a page.

Jtowner

Same thing has happened to me since friday, i was able to get one survey i think it was late sat PM but other than that the same flag problem, very frusterating

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

The flag page is not a technical issue. I get it everytime I get directed to a survey I may have done already or do not qualify for. I simply close it out and click back on the SSI link and try again. There is nothing you need to do and it doesn't need to be fixed it just means you don't qualify.
    Sunshine Rewards