Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mouse Unlimited Increase

Default Mouse Unlimited Increase

This went out as a paid email today, but just in case you didn't get it for some reason.

What's better than a Disney Vacation? Getting paid to take that vacation! Sunshine Rewards members always earn 1% Cash Back through Mouse Unlimited.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/MouseUnlimited/

Mouse Unlimited is a full service travel agency specializing in Disney destinations. They're able to book and plan your complete vacation using any available discount, including personal PIN Codes. They'll plan every detail for you, or let you plan as much as you'd like. 100% free services and completely customizable experiences are guaranteed with Mouse Unlimited.

Speaking of discounts, several of the current Walt Disney World discount offers are coming to an end on August 14, including Kids Stay Free, Summer Room Offers, and Free Dining! While you can still stay through October, or even December in some cases - you must book by August 14 to qualify for the discount. As an incentive, Mouse Unlimited and Sunshine Rewards are offering an increased 1.5% Cash Back to any member who transfers an existing reservation to, or books a new reservation with Mouse Unlimited on or before August 14, 2010. Terms and Conditions apply.

Lastly, and most exciting, is another limited-time offer from Mouse Unlimited. Book any Disney Cruise and apply your deposit on or before September 10, 2010, and get an unheard of 2% Cash Back from Sunshine Rewards! Terms and Conditions apply.

What are you waiting for? Make money just for taking a Disney vacation! Request your free Walt Disney World or Disney Cruise Line vacation quote today, and book your trip before the deadlines. Deals like this don't come around too often!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Do they deal with room only reservations?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    They did ours for our anniversary.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Oh boy, that's sounding good!
    Sunshine Rewards

is this increase valid for park tickets?
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I just booked room only through MouseUnlimited last week. When I mentioned the increased cash back, and that I just missed it, he added it to my invoice. They are awesome!! I am really OCD when it comes to planning for Disney, and he has been fantastic! Even better with the increased cash back. And I do believe you can just get tickets from them.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Tom and Kayla from Mouse Unlimited are awesome to work with. I am an obsessive Disney planner and it has been really great working with them. I am ready to go on my trip in 17 days and they have been working with me every step of the way and have made the planning process even better. Definitely use them, even if you don't think you need a TA, you won't regret it!!!
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    This went out as a paid email today, but just in case you didn't get it for some reason.

What's better than a Disney Vacation? Getting paid to take that vacation! Sunshine Rewards members always earn 1% Cash Back through Mouse Unlimited.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/MouseUnlimited/

Mouse Unlimited is a full service travel agency specializing in Disney destinations. They're able to book and plan your complete vacation using any available discount, including personal PIN Codes. They'll plan every detail for you, or let you plan as much as you'd like. 100% free services and completely customizable experiences are guaranteed with Mouse Unlimited.

Speaking of discounts, several of the current Walt Disney World discount offers are coming to an end on August 14, including Kids Stay Free, Summer Room Offers, and Free Dining! While you can still stay through October, or even December in some cases - you must book by August 14 to qualify for the discount. As an incentive, Mouse Unlimited and Sunshine Rewards are offering an increased 1.5% Cash Back to any member who transfers an existing reservation to, or books a new reservation with Mouse Unlimited on or before August 14, 2010. Terms and Conditions apply.

Lastly, and most exciting, is another limited-time offer from Mouse Unlimited. Book any Disney Cruise and apply your deposit on or before September 10, 2010, and get an unheard of 2% Cash Back from Sunshine Rewards! Terms and Conditions apply.

What are you waiting for? Make money just for taking a Disney vacation! Request your free Walt Disney World or Disney Cruise Line vacation quote today, and book your trip before the deadlines. Deals like this don't come around too often!
    Allow me to add something to this....since Disney is being sluggish about releasing 2011 rates, we'll be offering the 1.5% Booking Incentive for 2011 bookings through the end of August. We're getting several Quote Requests for 2011 trips, and we can't even generate quotes yet.

So, if you are booking a 2010 trip using 2010 Discounts, you still need to pay your deposit by August 14 to qualify for the discount AND the 1.5% SR Cash Back.

If you're going in 2011, you can get 1.5% SR Cash Back if you pay your deposit by August 31.

Hopefully this clears some things up, and help some people out!

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    For Walt Disney World, we book room-only and package reservations. We also sell standalone theme park tickets.

Additionally, we sell Universal Orlando tickets and packages, with 1% SR Cash-Back.

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    is this increase valid for park tickets?
    The Cash Back offered on WDW Theme Park Tickets is a tiered system. You get money back based on the length of the ticket and the options taken. It's not a fixed 1%.

You can see what each ticket type will earn you in SR Cash Back on our chart. It hasn't been updated for the 2011 ticket prices, but we hope to have that done tonight, in preparation for orders taken tomorrow (when the new pricing goes into effect).
    Mouse Unlimited - The Ultimate Disney Travel Agency
    Mouse Unlimited | MU Forum | MU Blog | MU Twitter | MU Facebook

[QUOTE=MouseUnlimited;313288]Allow me to add something to this....since Disney is being sluggish about releasing 2011 rates, we'll be offering the 1.5% Booking Incentive for 2011 bookings through the end of August. We're getting several Quote Requests for 2011 trips, and we can't even generate quotes yet.

So, if you are booking a 2010 trip using 2010 Discounts, you still need to pay your deposit by August 14 to qualify for the discount AND the 1.5% SR Cash Back.

If you're going in 2011, you can get 1.5% SR Cash Back if you pay your deposit by August 31.

Hopefully this clears some things up, and help some people out!

Thanks for this informtation as I am patiently waiting for the 2011 rates
    Last edited by lswheatly; 08-04-2010 at 12:14 PM. Reason: It did not quote it like I thought it would. So I just added my response in color

It's good to know you do Universal packages and tickets, too. (no hotel-only, though for them?) Is that info on your site, I couldn't find it!

lswheatly you're just missing the end...[/ QUOTE] but without the space between the / and the Q.
    Sunshine Rewards