Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for Bloggers

Default Looking for Bloggers

As most of you know, SR is owned by MeyerTech, LLC. MeyerTech also owns a number of other sites, including some group blogs. Two of these are www.chattywomen.com and www.sheneedstoknow.com. We are happy to announce that we are actively looking for new bloggers on these sites. We like to keep it to the "SR Family" so that it doesn't get out of control, and you are all our SR Family.

Here are a few details....

If you want to blog for free, you will not be able to put any money-making links on your blog. The only exception is your Sunshine Rewards banner or any Sunshine Rewards links.

If you want a paid blog, it will be $5 a month (payable by Paypal) and you can put up any links you want as long as they are not direct competitors of Sunshine Rewards. You can link to other blogs you have as well. We just ask that you do not abuse it and post only links to your other sites.

Because we have had a really great group of bloggers, we do pretty well in Search Engine rankings and are building good Google Page ranks and Alexa rankings. This means that you stand a good chance of making a little extra money with the help of our seasoned bloggers.

I am sure that Kim, Cate, Heather, Janet, and Kristen would be willing to answer any of your questions here. Blogging can be a lot of fun, especially when you earn a little extra money.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Just to clarify Tricia, for people who want to start out and give blogging a try for free, the Sunshine Rewards links are just the referral link or the earnings banners correct. Not the SR links for Shopping Merchants (from the click here part of the merchant pages on SR) .
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Just to clarify Tricia, for people who want to start out and give blogging a try for free, the Sunshine Rewards links are just the referral link or the earnings banners correct. Not the SR links for Shopping Merchants (from the click here part of the merchant pages on SR) .
    Right. Just the referral links. I forgot about the others!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I highly recommend starting off on Chattywomen if you are looking to start a new blog, or have batted around the idea of starting a niche blog before. With the support you get from Meyer Tech, as well as your fellow bloggers, it makes the big sea of blogging less scary.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I've been considering it. I had a friend tell me recently I should write a quilt shop and ice cream place blog, LOL. A few questions here....

Can you start out as free, see how it goes, and then go to paid later?
    How much money do you make on average in a paid blog?
    Tricia said no posting links on blogs for SR competitors. Does that basically mean just don't post a link to another reward program, or does it include merchants that aren't on SR? I just want clarification on that!

I think if I were to make the leap, it would be quilt/craft related, but I'm not 100% sure about it yet. I will say it was my friend's comment that really started me thinking about it.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    Can you start out as free, see how it goes, and then go to paid later?
    How much money do you make on average in a paid blog?
    Tricia said no posting links on blogs for SR competitors. Does that basically mean just don't post a link to another reward program, or does it include merchants that aren't on SR? I just want clarification on that!
    You can definitely start free and see how it goes! I can't say how much the bloggers earn because I'm not really one of them. LOL! I'm guessing that it really varies on the month and how much time they put into it. I think our bloggers do post about merchants that are not on SR. Especially brick and mortar stores. Just no links to other coupon sites, rewards sites, or cash back sites.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

The new CW is almost done! Take a look and tell me what you think:

http://chattywomen.com/
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Oh I like that. Is the coupons and discounts page a direct feed from SR?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Oh I like that. Is the coupons and discounts page a direct feed from SR?
    It's actually through GoldenCan. But we're hoping to one day have our own!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Visiting the new site made me post my latest mascara review. I finally found 2 that I love!
    Sunshine Rewards