Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MY View

Default MY View

I finally was able to get a my view today, which was very interesting survey, anyway it did not credit. I think we are back to crediting issues with the,. My question anyone else able to get one and have this happen. I am discussing this because if something is wrong again with My view crediting system, Trish needs to be aware of the situation. Unless there is a crediting issue it credits within minutes lately.

Jtowner

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I just tried for one and got this...so maybe they are experiences some problems, I would try again a little later and see if you can get another one.

Authentic Response
    About Us | Customer Service |
    Where Your Opinion Counts

Some error has occured. Please try again later.

Privacy Policy © 2009 Return Path, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I just attempted one and while I did not qualify it did take me to all the usual pages and then to the no surveys available page. Unless Tricia notifies us that there is an overall issue then I would assume that it is a one time issue and clear your cookies and try again.
    Sunshine Rewards

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007

Default My View

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    I just attempted one and while I did not qualify it did take me to all the usual pages and then to the no surveys available page. Unless Tricia notifies us that there is an overall issue then I would assume that it is a one time issue and clear your cookies and try again.
    I already did that twice this afternoon, first in FF then several hours later in IE, no credit either time. Clearing cookies for me is not a issue, I also use the ccleaner with no problems. Clearing cookies and using the cleaner is not going to get a survey to credit is there is a problem with that survey company. Trish usually monitors things very well, she may try one and let us know for certain if something is wrong. I just was thinking maybe its the survey it was the same one both times, it focused on anger and how we handle it.

Jtowner
    Last edited by jtowner; 08-02-2010 at 06:06 PM.

You took the same survey twice?? Regardless. If the MV survey company were having an issue with credits not coming through then Tricia would see a drastic drop in numbers. Last time there were no (zero) credits showing up. If there were zero credits coming through Tricia would have caught it (since I just saw her on I assume she hasn't seen an issue) and would have let us know. If it is an issue with that one survey then my only advice is to not take that one again. We can't report issues with specific surveys to them so if it is a particular survey that is not crediting then we can't do anything other than to say exit out if you get that survey again and try again for another. BTW, Tricia does not monitor things by trying the survey to see if it works. She monitors surveys by looking at the numbers and seeing how many people have attempted to take a survey and how many have recieved credit. If she is seeing a low number of credits versus attempts then she knows there is a crediting issue and she will notify us and AMP right away so that we can get it worked out. Since she was just on and no such announcement was made I can only assume they are crediting fine and advise you to avoid taking that survey again, especially since we should not be taking the same survey more than once anyway.
    Sunshine Rewards

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007

Default My View

All I can say is time will tell, I think there is a problem and I am leaving it at that.

Jtowner

My view is not loading for me.

I have seen some credits come in today. Not as many as usual but Mondays are usual pretty bad MyView days. Unfortunately, they do not work after normal business hours. If we haven't seen people reporting that they are getting more surveys by tomorrow, I'll give them a call and see what is up.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

It seems to be a rough day for qualifying all around. I was checking my records and the last time I didn't qualify for more than 2 surveys out of the 6 was on the first Monday in July LOL. I guess that tells me that the first Monday of the is a tough day to take surveys. That was also the only day in the past month besides today that I didn't get a DS. Hopefully this month will be like last month though because I followed up the 2 survey day with a 6-pack the next day so here is hoping we all qualify for more tomorrow!!
    Sunshine Rewards

10. Join Date
    Feb 2010

No MV credit for me either. I have to laugh though because my balance is 498.80 and I am 3/6 today. If I get two of the 3 that I have left I will make it to my cash out to pay 500.00 on my cruise.
    I swear I have a jinx on me and it is doing everything it can to make sure I dont make it.This weekend/end of month slowdown today is really making me work for it than I get a non credit. Do you think Tricia could front me 1.20? I promise I am good for it LOL I guess 1 more day wont kill me....
    Anyways, Just thought I would let you know that the other poster wasnt the only one that had a problem.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards