Thread: Any chance of a Home Depot increase?!?

Default Any chance of a Home Depot increase?!?

With the acquisition of the new homestead, Mr. eacatwork could certainly use quite a few tools...most of which are available at Home Depot. I would love to do all of my HD shopping online to capture some SR bucks! Is there any chance that HD will be one of the vendors that sees an increase in rewards prior to Christmas?

Home Depot is one of those "big" companies that aren't as generous with the percentages they pay. In fact, they wanted my first born just to let us put them up as a merchant. But, as you can see, she is still here after much negotiating, and unless we can negotiate further, I don't see them being one of the increased offers...but, you just never know, so you might want to watch.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Home Depot is one of those "big" companies that aren't as generous with the percentages they pay. In fact, they wanted my first born just to let us put them up as a merchant. But, as you can see, she is still here after much negotiating, and unless we can negotiate further, I don't see them being one of the increased offers...but, you just never know, so you might want to watch.
    I am so glad that you fought for this one. I bought a $50 certificate with them, and plan on doing that periodically since I shop there pretty regularly. I sort of have a painting problem. I love to paint. In the last 6 years, my kitchen has been 6 different colors.....DH has been patient. However, I think my kitchen will stay where it is for awhile....(at least until next year! LOL)

I just used up my $50 from the last purchase, so I will be buying another one soon!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Do we get credot from giftcards there??? I have been watching for a sale on the dishwasher I want since mine died. That would be great! Is there a limit?
    Sunshine Rewards

It looks like we are actually giving back our entire commission already on most of our Home Depot sales. The good news is that we do get a commission on gift card sales.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    It looks like we are actually giving back our entire commission already on most of our Home Depot sales. The good news is that we do get a commission on gift card sales.
    What does that mean? I am confused. We can earn from gift cards, but nothing else?
    Angela
    Sunshine Rewards

I think that she means whatever % back she gets from Home Depot goes to the member. SR doesn't keep much of the % back so there isn't any wiggle room where she can give a higher % back. On some of the other vendors where she gets a higher commission back, she has more wiggle room to offer incentives to the members. But I do believe that you get a % back for all purchases including gift cards.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Disney Girl summed it up pretty well. Basically Tricia is giving back the entire % back she is getting from Home Depot to us so she can't go any higher without losing money on the transactions.

Home Depot gives credit for basically anything you buy on the site including gift cards.
    Sunshine Rewards

Oh. That stinks! Thanks for the reply guys!
    Angela
    Sunshine Rewards