Thread: Overstock

Default Overstock

Today is the last day of the 10% off plus a lot of items with free shipping. I always get such good deals here, make sure you check it out.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I love overstock. Thanks for the head's up Cindy!
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Thanks for the heads up. Where is the 10% coupon? I see the 7% off but wasn't sure if there was a 10% floating around out there to be used. They have a nice warm up suit I'm going to get my mom for her birthday.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. Where is the 10% coupon? I see the 7% off but wasn't sure if there was a 10% floating around out there to be used. They have a nice warm up suit I'm going to get my mom for her birthday.
    I'm not quite sure where I got that 10% off at cause its not showing up in my links, except for 10% off on bedroom furniture, so maybe I just didn't read it far enough. I still show the 7% off and 8% off for new customers as being in effect. Anyway, those are still good deals with their shipping being so cheap.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Thanks for checking Cindy. I'm off to place my order.
    Sunshine Rewards