Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are shopping credits caught up?

Default Are shopping credits caught up?

Just wondering if I should file trouble tickets yet or hold off. I'm waiting on drugstore.com from 10/29 and Factory Card & Party from 10/31.

I was wondering the same thing, I have a ShoeBuy from the 1st, Toys R Us one from the 3rd, a Gap one on the 4th and a couple from Kohl's from last week.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I am also looking for some from E.L.F. I would think that they haven't been caught up yet with so many missing. I would think that by the end of tomorrow they should be caught up. I would expect there will be some that can't be done because of the holiday. Im sure Tricia will also chime in if I am wrong.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm just waiting on one, but it's a big one I've been whining about in another thread. I did have a Lands End one show up this morning.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Well, my magazines.com one showed up this morning so I knew she was working on them.....just didn't know if she was finished. But since others are waiting on credits I'll just be patient. I think there has been A LOT of shopping going on around here lately with the contests, fewer offers in the past few weeks, and Christmas coming....Tricia's probably swamped....especially with being out of town a lot this past week.

I'm never caught up on shopping. LOL! (I'm not kidding...really...)

Some of it is slower because of the holiday weekend. I would definitely expect to see some credits take more like 10 days this time of year than 7, mainly because of the sheer volume and the shipping delays.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

If we received a shipping confirmation, it should have gone through already right? I am waiting on one from Nflshop.com

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I'm never caught up on shopping. LOL! (I'm not kidding...really...)

Some of it is slower because of the holiday weekend. I would definitely expect to see some credits take more like 10 days this time of year than 7, mainly because of the sheer volume and the shipping delays.
    Sorry Tricia....I didn't mean to bug you about it. I've just never had to file a TT for shopping before so I didn't know how long I should wait....especially since you've been out of town. I've also already received both orders BTW.

Go ahead and file on both of those because those two stores in particular are ones that we should have seen already. Some of the tickets that I am getting from around Nov 5-8 are more problematic because I think shipping delays are holding them up.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Hey Tricia -- if you have a minute, how often do Boca Java and eBay credits come in? Those are the ones I'm waiting on. Thanks