Thread: I <3 Survey Head

Default I <3 Survey Head

You sure SR doesn't want to bring back the Survey Head .75 increase and make it permanent? I LOVED that. Thanks for letting us have it last week.

Wendy Hale
    Authorized Disney Vacation Planner Ask me about $50 onboard credit on all new Disney Cruise Line bookings and $25 Disney Gift Card for any Disney Resort Vacation bookings!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Affiliated with MouseEarVacations.com | Vacations By Wendy Facebook Page | Disney Travel Newsletter Sign-up
    Email me at WendyH@CrusingCo.com for no obligation quotes on Walt Disney World Vacations, Disney Cruise Line vacation, Adventures by Disney, Disneyland Resort vacations!!!

We kind of work on a rotating basis trying to do specials on shopping, offers, and coupons. This week we are hitting back to school shopping hard. But I am sure the SurveyHead increase will be back.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We kind of work on a rotating basis trying to do specials on shopping, offers, and coupons. This week we are hitting back to school shopping hard. But I am sure the SurveyHead increase will be back.
    This is what Empty Nest means, "not having to buy school supplies any longer". I miss the smell of new crayons. I'll walk down the school supply isle and open a box and smell them. My dd thinks I am crazy. Another smell that brings me back to the first day of school is the smell of peaches and nectarines. My mom always put one in my bagged lunch and that smell reminds me of school too.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards