Thread: Y2C

Default Y2C

I took a Y2c earlier and it had me install something called a keynote connector. It was quite long and had you visit a website and place a fake order ect. When It was completed I had the regular y2c congrats page come up as well as another final page for the survey with it that said over the next few hours they would check my answers or something. Anyway, when I was done I went and removed the keynote connector. I never got my credit so I am wondering when you take surveys that require you to do an install are you suppose to leave it (whatever you downloaded) until it credits or does it matter?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

i've done lots of those survey's before.....the interactive ones, and ones where you research stuff online and they track what you look at. i've never tried to remove what they made me download, figured it would save time the next time a survey like that came up. i don't recall having any issues with them crediting either. hopefully you'll stilll get the credit....how long ago did you take it? If it has been more than 3 hrs, i'd say try another one.
    Jennifer -

Its been over three hours so I didnt know if I messed myself up by removing that thing or if it was my bad luck...........next time I will leave the download on for a few minutes and see if that makes a difference.